(1) Chapter 5

"I don't need papa,
I only need you."
Since that happened, I won't leave you alone.
Jennette is always acting like she's happy.
But, clearly she's not.
She used to force herself to smile
But, now her smiles are natural.
She's happy when I'm near her,
She didn't want anything else besides me.

But, someone got in the way,
I will make sure to dispose of the
Trash.

X

"I don't need papa! Only you!"

Jennette said as she flailed her arms like a flying chicken.

She ran around me in circles trying to gain my attention, he stood there. Looking through the newspapers.

Silently reading through them, he was taken back by shock when Jennette jumped up to snatch the newspaper out of my hands.

He looked at her, she looked down at her hands. Hiding it behind her back.

"Hehe!"

Jennette happily laughed out, she sprinted off.

He sprinted after her, not holding back.
Scooping her up into his arms, she tried to wiggle her way out.

But, Nox held her firmly. He held her like a football player.

He took the newspaper from her hand and continued to read it.

She flailed her arms and legs, trying to wiggle her way out.

"I'm sorry!"

Jennette managed to say with in pain.
Nox huffed out air, adjusting her position to be more comfortable.

She wrapped her hands around his neck. Quite liking this position, she squealed while kicking her legs.

He started to walk down the halls, giving the newspaper to one of Jennette's caregiver.

'So much, on trying to read the newspaper...'

Nox though, as he slightly tilted his head to his left, opposite of Jennette's head placement.

He continued his way down the hall, until reaching the, 'play room.'

The play room, was specifically for Jennette. No one entered this room besides her caregiver and Nox.

Inside the play room was a small library, each day the books changed to different genres.

Ranges from romance to historical.

But, Jennette only wanted to read the stories that Nox was interested in. They were mostly historical and thriller.

Not much of romance, but Nox did read horror.

Jennette read scared when he was reading it to her.

He remembered that she wasn't able to sleep that night. It was a sight to see, though he got scolded by the caregiver, for his rashness.

You see, he had a tendency to read such a book.

It reminded him, about something important.

That something important was when he was back in Korea, clearing high ranking dungeon's.

He missed that feeling but, the god would give him all the high ranking dungeon's he wanted after fixing the books disturbance.

X

Jennette fell asleep after, reading about three thriller books.

She was asleep in his arms, he adjusted her sleeping placement.

He held her is a princess carry style. He didn't want her to wake up by the sudden change.

He had to stick to what's natural to the human body.

Picking her up he decided to carry her back to her room.

Making his way through the halls, he quickly made it to her room. Opening the door, he walked to her bed.

Laying her down onto the bed, he tucked her in. Making sure she was comfortable, he walked out the room. Closing the door silently behind his silent steps.

Even though he hasn't been in a dungeon for such a long time, he still practiced fight against his army.

His nimble and soundless sounds are exactly the same as before.

Nothing changed about his fighting style.

The only this that changed was that he smiled more often.

He smiled, for Jennette.

Whenever she's down he would cheer her up. Smiling could change your appearance so, much that you'll look like a different person.

Though sometimes when he didn't smile, he would look so handsome that the females around him would fawn over his looks.

One time, they almost passed out when he smiled.

They described it as a bright like that blinded there eyes. They would also say, that they happen to see. Flowers blooming around him.

He looked at them as if they lost there mind.

Though it was a great experience to actually talk to someone for once.

You see, whenever Jennette's around she wouldn't let him talk to other people. She would just try to gain his attention by doing something absurd.

Now that Jennette isn't around, he finally had his time to relax and drink tea.

He talked to Ijekiel about topics such as: there day, anything special happened, did something bad happen and etc.

"I saw an angel... She was really beautiful.."

Oh great, now there's a boy right infront of me. That's in his love stage, love at first sight.

He picked up his tea cup, sipping the tea.

"Go on, what did she look like?"

Nox asked, he continued to sip his tea. Staring at Ijekiel, who stumbe at his own words.

"Well, she had golden blonde hair, it looked like it had sparkles in it. Her eyes were exactly like Jennette's eyes but, with more light in them. She was about Jennette's age as well."

Ijekiel started to list out her features seeming to no notice Nox holding his laughter.

Nox had a straight face but, inside he was laughing.

'If only you knew who she was...'

He held the tea cup in his hand as he continued to listen to Ijekiel's blabbering.

After some time, Ijekiel stopped blabbering and noticed that Nox was amused by him talking so much.

He had never seen Ijekiel talk so much about a girl, that he found if amusing.

Ijekiel was quite surprised by his own words that he became embarrassed to even speak out another sound.

"No need to be embarrassed, everyone goes through that stage."

Nox said to Ijekiel, as he leaned back and leaned again his palm.

Notic that Ijekiel, was still embarrassed.

He signed, continuing on drinking the tea. He picked up, a book flipping through the pages. Stopping at one chapter.

He handed it over to Ijekiel, who looked down on the book and took it.

The boy looked at the book before reading it.

Then the boy turned book over to look at the cover.

'How to confess to your crush.'

Ijekiel faced immediately flushed red. He pushed the book away from him, feeling very embarrassed from what he saw.

The maid's that stood there were trying to hold in there laughter.

Soft sounds of laughter echoed throughout the room.

X