(2) Chapter 11

Chapter 11: In depth into what really happened while Sung Jin-woo was gone.

Alternative title: In which Sung Jin-woo fights him

A/N: Sung Is preparing for war and this chapter is actually going to be a little over 2k.

Because you know fight scenes and track people down are hard.

X

The tears shed shall not,
Be her blood

If she were to shed blood,
I will kill you.

My powers are after the,
Shadow Monarch; Ashborn.

I am the heir,
And you can't fight back.

You are to remain still,
You are to follow.

Because I am absolute.
-Sung Jin-woo

E/N: Before I start this chapter, I would like to say....

*Inhales*

That the next chapter after this would end this fanfiction for real this time but, I would add a special chapter to this fanfiction to correspond back to one of the chapters.

And that's with my little rant.

X

BTW this is when Sung Jin-woo leaves Jennette to kill Aeternitas.

Sung Jin-woo sat next to Jennette's bed, watching Jennette drift off into her deep sleep.

He used his right hand to wipe the single, lone tear that slipped out from her closed eyes.

Lowering his eyes to look at Jennette's peaceful form that layed on the mattress; she looked so pale, and fragile.

So vunarable to the world.

'Jennette, don't hate me for this- it's for your own good that you'll understand that I'm going to end this loop.'

Sung Jin-woo said as he frowned, from eyes darkened; remembering all the suffering he caused for Jennette.

It wasn't Athanasia's fault, it's not his fault.

It wasn't the Ruler's fault, nor authority to control the flow.

His lips parted lips slightly twitched.

It was Aeternitas's fault.

He was the one to blame.

After realizing that he placed the black magic on Anastasia; in which is why he was taken full controlled of.

The hidden meaning behind all of this was to kill Claude De Alger Obelia- he used the killing of the entire Obelian empire to his advantage.

He used the almost dead Anastasia as an advantage.

Claude killed his own brother, but that man that time wasn't Anastasia.

It was Aeternitas.....

Aeternitas was no ordinary man.

Sung Jin-woo read the whole book of the story before, being transferred into 'Who made ma a princess'.

Aeternitas de Alger Obelia, was the main antagonist in season 3 of 'Who made me a princess' and he was the former emperor of the Obelia empire.