(2) Chapter 6

"Why do you keep insisting to talk with me, your annoying."

"Brother Nox, please you have to believe me!"

"Jennette I don't think he'll remember by seeing you, I'll have to bring out the big guns!"

"Hah, I am a great mage but- my powers are limited right now."

"Anastasia are you really alive if so, I'll kill you again."

X

Why, why?
Why do you keep insisting?
Why do you cry,
For me.

It's getting annoying,
I hate it.
Why are you spouting,
Such lies.

World tree?
This was never,
Discussed in the novel.

X

Sung Jin-woo woke up feeling throbbing pain on his head. He slightly groaned while, pushing back the side of his hair back.

Slicking it back, showing his forehead slightly.

The pain in his head wouldn't go away, even if he tried everything he could.

It was so painful that he blacked out, only to wake up sitting in the corner of the room.

The room was trashed, not only he was disheveled but, his sanity was slowly being destroyed.

Her refused to believe this, he refused to acknowledge that he lost his memories.

He was supposed to fix this dimensions balance, not laze around doing this.

'What is going on?'

He sat on the clean bed, gripping his head as the pounding pain in his head refuse to die down.

X

The second week of Nox's memories had made Sung Jin-woo act different from himself.

Usually he would be calm but, he couldn't act like this today.

This Jennette girl kept annoying him, so much that he coughed blood out.

"Why do you keep insisting to talk with me, your annoying."

He looked out the window while he sat on the bed, he wasn't directly looking at her.

But, he had a feeling that she was crying.

"Brother Nox....."

She slightly cried out while saying his supposed given name in this dimension.

"Go away."

He kept looking out the window seeing the leaves blow in the air, he felt sick.

"Brother Nox, please you have to believe me!"

Jennette stood up and marched over to his bed and held his cold hand with her two tiny hands.

She gripped them tight, but he didn't feel a thing. She fell on her knees while pleading him to believe him.

'Annoying...'

That's the only words that could describe the young girl right now.

He was about to say something but, he suddenly gripped his head, lowering his head- he started to cough.

He felt as if something was inside him, his body was trying to get rid of it.

But what came out wasn't really good.

*Cough*

*Cough*

The hand that was gripping his head went to his mouth to cover it.

Jennette has frozen up, seeing such a color would make her cry for help.

She couldn't rely on him anymore, she was 14- it would be wise to defend herself at this age.

There were no maid's residing in the main palace but, since Lilian York was assigned to him.

It was only natural to care for the weak.

But, this is getting out of control.

Even Athanasia wanted to help the poor man. She begged her father to help him with the curse.

Not only that, it seems like Claude's curse has been cured. Or should I say broken.

The curse has been shattered, causing his true emotions to run through.

It's as if he was a different person.

But now, it's Nox that's holding the curse, the Obelia empire will take full responsibility for his condition.

X

The next few days were horrible, it made Sung Jin-woo miss his family more.

Jennette herself made him feel a warm bubbling feeling inside him.

He clenched his shirt, and he just looked at the sleeping form of Jennette. She was exactly like Jin-ah.

She was annoying yet, foolish at logic.

*Cough*
*Cough*

He painfully coughed out blood, waking up Jennette from his coughing-fit.

She was surprised and scared at the same time.

Quickly calling for the medics, she stayed next to him and cared for him everyday.

X

A/N: I'm sorry this is so short but, I lost all motivation. Maybe in the future, I'll continue the second arc.