(1) Chapter 1

I've never existed
In this dimension
But, when I saved you
You cried in my arms
Hugging me tightly as if I were
Your only warmth
You were only a child
When we met, you
Looked as if you were
Going to snap in half
Because your Uncle,
Is only using you for his own-
Success.

X

Looking down into the water, he saw his reflection was casted upon, the water.

My drawing looks like wack, I promise I'll make it up to y'all with some sketches.

"So, this is how I looked like... I look fine."

Nox says as he stood up straight and brought his right hand up to rub his chin.

While his left hand was place on his left hip. Leaning on his left he, closed his eyes and lifted his head up towards to the sun.

'Hmm...'

As Nox, thought about the future controversies in, 'The lovely princess' he heard a loud branch snap.

Letting both his hand down to his side.

He quickly turned his head towards the sound, only to see a little girl of the age of five years old. Her big round blue jeweled eyes, were glowing, slightly as she was next to the tree that Nox, slept at yesterday.

Her chestnut colored hair, framed her face as her eye looked at him only.

No other person was present beside him and her.

He softly heard her cry, small droplets of tears started to fall down her face.

"...Hic..."

Knowing that she was lost, he walked over to her soundlessly. Kneeling down, to her height.

"Are you lost?"

He asked her as she continued to cry softly. Her shoulders were shaking ever so slightly, she trembled when the cold breeze hit her.

She nodded her head slightly, as she immediately leaned into his touch and gripped onto his cloak.

He let a soft sign out his parted lips.

Using his right arm to tuck under her legs- his left behind her head.

"There, there, no need to cry anymore."

The hand behind her hand was softly patting her back, in a circular motion.

Slightly soothing her.

Her cries were only soft hiccups now, as her grip in his cloak was released slightly.

He felt like she was similar to his little sister Sung Jin-ah.

Well mostly...

But, she was the most vulnerable when she was crying. Just, like the little girl in his arms.

He was reminded of her, that he slightly bit his bottom lip. Lowering his eyes to her face, his face showed slight pain.

He dared not show this expression to anyone, not even his family. No one, he always mask his emotions with a cold facade.

X

He sat under the tree beside the little girl. She still gripped onto his cloak, as if he were to leave her.

Looking down on her small figure, her arms were skinny. As if her arms had no meat on it, easily to be snapped in half.

Suddenly he heard yelling echoing throughout the forest. Quickly activating his power's, he disappeared from her touch.