(1) Chapter 2

Until, seeing you again,
You were drowning.
Near the lake,
Where I first saw you.
You cried in my arms,
When I saved you from dying.
"Please, don't leave me..."
Your soft cries,
Echoed in my ears.
"I won't leave you, but
why go through all this pain?"

"I only wanted your warmth..."
I did promised to protect,
But never get too attached.
But, it seems I was her only friend
In her childhood.

X

She fell asleep in my arms, I had no other choice but keep her close to me. I knew she was hiding her true eyes, from the world.

But, I dare not say anything about them. They would be suspicious of me, but she is still naive.

Jennette's Uncle is only using her; father is still alive out there.

Secretly contacting him, to manipulate her mind. But, I won't let that happen- this is now my world.

I will control everything around me, just to keep her and Athanasia's life safe. I know my actions will have consequences but, Jennette trust me enough.

I'm just a stranger to her, nothing more then a mere commoner. If she has this much faith in me, I will give her anything she wants in the near future.

I will be her knight until, I'm useless.

The sun was beginning to rise, the soft gradiants of organge, pink, and yellow reflected of my eyes.

I lowered my head, closing my eyes as I hugged Jennette closer to me.

Her messy hair pooled down my arms, like a waterfall.

'She is exactly like Jin-ah..'

Nox, thought as he slightly smiled. His eyes softens when he made contact with Jennette's happy smile.

Even though she's sleeping- she smiles like there is someone who will wait for her at the end of the story.

X

Walking through the forest, he used his right arm to push away any branches that were in the way.

Pushing though the branches, he made his way through any obstacles.

He found himself infront of a mansion, specifically her home.

He looked around the area, noticing a open window.

Nox easily walked though it, leading him to a child's room.

Stuffed animals layed on the ground like a baby's playground. The bed was messy, wrinkles were starting to form on the bed sheets.

The wind was a soft breeze, causing the leaves to be blown into her room. Flower petals were also being blown into her room.

It was a beautiful yet, messy sight to see.

"Arise"

He dangerously spoke out his most famous line.

A few shadows were present in the room, knowing what to do already. They started to clean Jennette's room.

The first, shadow was picking up the stuffed animals and placing them at there respectful area.

The second, shadow was responsible for making her bed. Making sure to tuck them neatly.

The last, shadow with another one helping it. They together picked up every single leaf and petals and threw them outside.

Closing the windows and pulling the curtains closed.