2. The Bonfire

To some up what happened at the grill. (A/N I wrote this whole chapter already but something happened and now I have to re-write it x( ) Caroline flirted with Stefan the whole time.  Caroline got mad when Elena and Stefan would have one conversation. 

"So, Stefan, if your new, then you don't know about the party tomorrow." Caroline pointed out breaking up the stares that Stefan and Elena were giving eachother.  "It's a back to school thing at the falls." Bonnie added.  Stefan looked towards Elena and asked "Are you going?" before she could answer I butted in "Of course she is."  She gave me a wierd look and I continued "We are gonna go there, have fun, and be teenagers again." I told her sternly.  She broke out into a smile and nodded.  "I swear sometimes I forget who the older twin is." Bonnie said playfully, the table chuckled  "Only by 14 minutes" I reminded while giggling.

----------

Mr.  Tanners class is by far the worst part of my day.  I was just twirling my pencil in my hand when I heard my sisters name.  "Elena?  Surely you can enlighten us about one of the towns most significantly historical events?"  Tanner quierred looking at Elena expectantly.  "I'm sorry, I-I don't know"  Elena said respectfully, which is far more decent than some of the other replies to the question.  "I was willing to be lenient last year for obvious reasons, Elena.  But the personal excuses ended with summer break."  That pushed my buttons. 

Who does he think he is?  What teacher says that to a student?  Who teaches like that?  The globe on his desk started to shake slightly, no one but me noticed.  "Mr. Tanner that co-" "No, Ari, it's fine."  Elena tried stopping me.  I turned to my right since I sat next to her. "No, It's not." I turn to face Mr. Tanner again before continuing.  "That comment was completely unprofessional.  You can't put a timer on greif.  And I don't think Elena is gonna take advice from a man going through a mid-life crisis, and wouldn't know greif if it bit him in the ass.  I mean this with zero respect Mr. Tanner, you can go straight to hell."

I got up and left the room.  I heard laughs but I didn't care, I needed to get out of there now before I do something I regret.  I rushed into the bathroom the lights start flickering and all the sinks turn on at the same time.  I frantically turned them all off and took a deep breathe. I looked at myself in the mirror as I calmed down.  The mirror shattered but I didn't have time to care.  I put on my grey fuzzy jacket again just to feel comfortable.  I brushed off my black crop top and ripped blue jeanes, fixed my twisted gold necklaces.

The shorter one had and 'A' and the longer one had a 'G' when they sit on my chest it's my enitials.  I bolted out the bathroom and into the classroom, when I got back I heard Mr. Tanner humm.  He looked at me "Nice of you to join us again Ms. Gilbert." he stated sarcastically.  "Don't start." I said, my voice driping with warning.  He put both his hands up innocently and started teaching the class again.  I wasn't really the kind of girl you wanted to mess with in this town.  To say people were afraid of me would be an understatment.  Look, I'll be nice to you if you're nice to me.  But if you're being a bitch you might end up on the ground like the little bitch you're being.

----------

We were at the bonfire.  In a clearing in the woods there was kids making out everywhere, there was alcohol, and some kids were even going in the woods to take things further.  Bonnie and Elena were talking about Stefan I tuned out.  Don't get me wrong I'm happy for my sister,  I'm just tired of hearing about Stefan,  we've seen the guy, what, five or six times in our whole life and suddenly Elena is swooning.  I look over to see Stefan walk into the clearing.  I left Elena and Bonnies conversation, I wasn't really a part of it anyway.

"Hey there, little warning don't listen in on Elena and Bonnie, they will make your ego way bigger than what it needs to be."  We both chuckled before he asked "Romance novel stare?" I lauged and put my hands up, because I had nothing to do with it.  "I tried to warn you."  After an awkward pause I decided to speak up "So, we should probably talk about some things."  he nodded and responded "Yeah, I've been meaning to talk with you.  How do you kno-"  but, sadly, before he could finish, Caroline showed up pushing me to the side a little.  I almost fell, good thing I decided not to wear heels and wear my combat boots instead.

"Hey!  You made it!" she exclaimed, excited.  She sent me a little glare, and I just roll my eyes.  Seriously Care?  Over a guy?  Wow, okay.  I don't get why everyone just assumes that when I'm talking to a guy, I want him.  I can be friends with a guy.  Besides, like I said, I've only seen him five or six times in my life.  Plus, he only has eyes for Elena, which I am completely fine with, go twin!  I only see Stefan as a friend and I'm sure he feels the same way.

"Well, let's get you a drink." Caroline says still trying to flirt, badly, I might add. "Well, I'm-" before he could finish "Oh, come on." Caroline says pulling him with her towards the alcohol.  After a minute or two Elena comes up to me "What is your deal?" she asked, venom oozing from her voice.  "What?  What are you talking about?  Why are you looking at me like I ate the last cupcake before you even got one?"  She just scoffs but continues "What's with you and Stefan?" Okay she needs to knock it off "What about me and Stefan?"  she shakes her head and continues "You know I want him and when I look over my shoulder after two seconds your talking to him?!" she asked raising her voice a bit, she's furious. 

I glance over her should to see, the one and the only, Stefan Salvatore.  But I don't look for too long because I don't want Elena knowing he's there yet.  "Woah, okay, Elena.  First, loose the attitude.  Second,  Me and Stefan are just friends, I would never talk to him like that, especially since I know you like him.  And to be honest, Elena, I think he likes you too.  Now turn around and talk to your crush, and I'm gonna go." Stefan sends me a grateful nod and I nod back and walk away.  I go home for the night not wanting to deal with this.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey!  I know this chapter is way shorter that the last one but as it said up there I had writen the whole chapter once and was ready to publish it when it completly deleted itself and I had to re-write all 1188 words of this chapter.  We got to see some of Arianas magic, yay!  I will be posting another chapter tomorrow so keep an eye out for that.  During the weekdays I can't promise there will be one chapter daily, because of school.  After next week there is no more school for me until august so yay!  Even then I can't promise chapters daily, because in summer I'll actually have things to do.  If you see any typos let me know.  BYE FOR NOW <3