12. A Night of Suprises

So to recap what my week has been, Mason Lockwoods friend from Florida got to town and is looking for him, the only problem with that is Damon killed him. Rose showed back up, guess she just got scared with Elijah there, I mean she has been running from him for 500 years. Jules was trying to kill Damon but ended up biting Rose, and now she's gone. I had to be there for Damon since Stefan couldn't, but all he tried to do was push me away, he didn't succeed but still.  Tyler turned for the first time while that was going on. Stefan got out of the tomb thank god.  Katherine still in there though.  Uncle John is back. That's......Strange to say the least.

----------

"I'll tell you more when I'm convinced I can trust you." Is all I hear John say as I come down stairs in my pajamas, which is a black hoodie with grey sweatpants. "And how are we supposed to trust you?" I ask coming into the room fully. "Well I'm not the one constantly hanging out with murderers." he responds. I mean as much as I love Stefan and Damon, he's kinda right on that one. They were murderers but that's in the past. For Stefan at least.

"Oh god I'm late." I hear Jenna say as she enters the room. My eyes widen. Well this is gonna be hard to get out of. "What the hell?" she asks as soon as she sees John. "Good morning to you, Jenna. Alaric..." he said, blankly. Jenna looked at me and I just shrugged, telling her I know nothing, which is true. I had no idea he would be coming over this morning. I thought that he would try to be an adult for once and avoid outing he and Elena's father daughter relationship to Jenna. But I guess John just couldn't help himself.

"It's okay I'm confused, right? Because we were not expecting you, like, ever." she said eyeing him suspiciously. "Well, I got in late last night. Elena let me in." Alaric leaves and they continue their conversation. "I'm still confused here." "I decided to come back and stay for a while." "Not here, you're not." "Actually, you can't stop me from living here." "Actually I can, as legal guardian."

"Yeah, about that...um, Elena, you want me to explain the situation, or would you like to do the honors?" "Okay, what's going on?" Elena buds in real quick, knowing where this conversation was going, hoping to soften the blow. "I'm sorry, Jenna. I should have told you earlier, but-" John interrupts her "I'm Elena's biological father. There, now you know."

He walks away, leaving me and Elena to deal with a confused and betrayed Jenna. "What?!" was all she managed to get out. I just remain quiet and go back to my room to get ready, that has nothing to do with me. Thank God.

----------

(Imagine she's wearing this but with a cropped jean jacket

(Imagine she's wearing this but with a cropped jean jacket. I know it seems random, but just trust the process. KK?)

"Where's John?" Damon asks while walking through the door. "He's not here, he left. I don't know where he went. He just blew in, announced to Jenna that he's my dad, and then took off." Elena replies, still irratated from this morning. "That's public knowladge now?" "Apperently." I answer out of nowhere, as I sit on the stairs near them.