8. Goodbye For Now...

Elena came downstairs a little frazzled. "Are you aware of what's going on upstairs?" she asked us, we both nodded. "And you have no objection?" Elena asked slightly shocked. "He could be craftier about it, at least make an effort to sneak her in and out." if you're wondering what we're talking about, it's Jeremy and Vicki upstairs together. It took them long enough.

"Oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner." Jenna added to her previous sentance. "Oh, so you're actually going to do it. You're gonna go out with Logan." yeah apperently Jenna and Logan Fell have had a thing lately. "I'm going to show up and torture him, yes. And have you heard from Stefan?" Jenna asked. So this is what my morning has come to? Listening to Jenna and Elena talk about boys?

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago. "Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days." Elena denied, disapointed. I knew exactly what Stefan was doing these past few days. "Haven't you called him?" Jenna asked her as she shook her head and replied "Nope. Not going to either." "And you're ok with everything?" Jenna asked, slightly concerned. "No, I'm not ok with any of it. But I'm not gonna cry about it, either. You know, I was going to write in my diary this morning and then I thought, what am I going to write? Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy." She ranted to us and we listened. I decided to stop her before she got upset again.

"Alright, on that note, I think it's time we head to school. Lets go Elena." I walked out the door and she followed.

----------

We were in the halls and Caroline was trying to get people to come to the sexy studs car wash. I can't believe I let her talk me into that.

"Unbelievable. It's like nothing happened." Elena observed as Caroline continued and smiled at someone. "She's in denial" Bonnie stated. Stefan walked up to Elena "Hey." he greeted it was awkward so Bonnie swooped in and saved us. "Hey. You know, We gotta go. Be somewhere right now." she grabbed my hand and we were off.

----------

I may or my not have had something to do with Elena and Stefans makeup date.

Earlier Today

"You gotta tell her all that you can without letting her know you're a vampire, Stefan. She can tell you're not being honset with her." I told him. "What am I supposed to do, Ariana? Maybe it was for th-" "No, you don't get to say it was for the best. I'm not letting my favorite power couple go down without a fight." he smiled as I said that. "And I know the two of you is your favorate power couple too. You are happy when you're with her, and she's happy when she's with you. Am I the only one around her who knows how to put two puzzle pieces together?" he chuckled and replied "Okay I'll think of something."

"Make her dinner at our house, tonight, Mr. Salvatore. I'll get Jeremy to help out a bit. It'll be prefect. Please tell me you know how to cook." She pleaded with him, hoping not to ruin her perfect plan. He just nodded and said "Sounds good. Don't worry I can cook." She nodded and walked away.

----------

It was time for the Sexy Studs Car Wash. A lot of people are here. I have to say Care knows how to plan. "No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters. We are not running a charity here." Caroline ranted as all the students there listened. Me, Elena, and Stefan said 'Hi' to eachother. "The event is called sexy suds, you know." Caroline spat at all three of us. "Did we just get scolded?" Stefan asked. "And judged, yeah." I confirmed.

"I'm sorry, but I guess you're going to have to take that off." Elena said gesturing to Stefans shirt. As much as I love this couple I walked away I don't need to see too much.