Fever and Trials

Meg went to Paul's room and she found him clutching his chest and groaning.

"Paul! Paulie... are you okay?" said Meg.

"Meg, my.... my chest hurts" said Paul.

Meg laid Paul down on his bed and felt his forehead.

"Gee! Paul, you're burning up" said Meg.

"Does that mean I have a fever?" said Paul.

"Yeah. A really bad one" said Meg.

She leaned down and hugged Paul tight.

"I better call a doctor" said Meg.

"Please don't leave, Meg. I can't take it" said Paul.

"I'll be right back. I promise" said Meg.

She went out and called Dr Robert.

"Dr Robert speaking?" said the doctor.

"Hi. Yeah, it's Meg Murry. Paul McCartney has a bad fever and chest pain. I don't know anymore if it's a heart attack" said Meg.

"I see. Make sure Paul stays in bed and I'll come straight round" said Dr Robert.

"Thank you, doctor" said Meg hanging up.

Meanwhile, Calvin, Charles Wallace and Sam were talking with the other Beatles about Murray.

"Meg suggested he was motion sick but then we heard Anthony mention morning sickness" Sam said.

"That's odd. Murray never gets sick in the morning. Or right after exercising" said George.

"In fact, he's probably one of the healthiest people I know" said John.

"Well, aside from that heart thing he had before" said Ringo.

"We don't get it either. Before the paper came around, we thought it was just a stomach ache" said Calvin.

"What do you mean the paper?" said John.

"Look" said Charles Wallace.

The lads looked at the headline and they were more than stunned.

"Goodness me!" said George.

"How on earth would people think the Wiggles are having children?" said John.

"We don't know. But we think that all this morning sickness bunk might have to do with it" said Calvin.

"Do you think Murray is pregnant again?" said John.

"He can't be. We undid this spell a long time ago" said Sam.

"That is why we are gonna be keeping our eyes peeled when the Wiggles are around" said Charles Wallace.