Still Waiting

Meg was looking out the window late that night

"Where are you guys?" she said.

The Beatles then walked in.

"Hey, Meg" said John.

"Hi, Beatles" Meg sighed.

"We wanted to see if you're okay" said Paul.

"I'm okay. Are you?" said Meg.

"We're fine, love" said George.

"We're also worried about your brother and mates" said Ringo.

"Yeah. We thought they'd be here by now" said Paul.

"Me too. They must have gotten lost at some point" said Meg.

"Should we go looking for them?" said George.

"Nah, that's too slow. The funeral is in two days" said John.

"They're probably on their way here now" said Paul.

"I really can't believe my mom is gone. And that Charles Wallace is holding up better than I am" said Meg.

"That's probably not true. He's probably grieving on the plane with the Wiggles" said Ringo.

"The Wiggles aren't big grievers. And... I dunno if the guys told you this, but Charles Wallace probably isn't grieving because he and Sam and Calvin have been filtering the last week through this myth they read in the paper" Meg explained.

"Oh yeah. We heard about that alright" said George.

"I wonder if they found out what it is" said John.

"Maybe they have" said Meg.

Paul then hung his head and took a deep breath.

"What's wrong, Paul?" said Meg.

"Meg, you are going to hate me when I say this" said Paul.

"What? Spit it out" said Meg.

"Okay. I don't know how to lead up to it so I'm just gonna say it" said Paul.

"You're scaring me" said Meg.

"I drugged Murray and got him pregnant" said Paul.

"WHAT?!" Meg screamed.

"I'm afraid it's true" said Paul.

"Paul how COULD you?! You cannot use the fact that you have strange love syndrome as an excuse to torture the Wiggles!" Meg sobbed.

Meg stormed out of the room.

"Nice going, McCartney!" said John.

"First thing when they get there, you are going to march downstairs and tell the Wiggles you're sorry" said Ringo.

"Well, I'd like to know how I can promise to stop. Because I want to" said Paul.

"By helping Meg get over her loss, you're curing yourself" said George.

"And for the record, when did you drug Murray?" said John.

"Right after he got home from the hospital when I went crazy. I snuck to the Wigglehouse and put one of those fairy eggs from Never Land in his water" said Paul.

"Look. Right after her mother's death is an awful time to finally tell the truth. Symptom or no symptom" said George.

"So next time we meet with the journalists, we're telling them that you tried to kill the Wiggles, stole their property and IMPREGNATED their guitarist!" John shouted.

The other three Beatles then left Paul alone to think about what he'd done.