The Funeral

It was Friday and the funeral was to begin.

Mr Murry gave the eulogy. 

It went like this.

Dr Kate Dana Murry was many things to us. Scientist, friend, wife, mother... and many more.

I think we can all agree that Kate was a smart woman and a very fun one too. She never gave up and did everything she could to keep the ones she loved happy.

But most of all, Kate was family.

She is survived by myself, Dr Alexander Jack Murry. Her college mate and husband.

Kate is also survived by her sister Rina and mother Ginny and her father Bernie.

But most importantly, Kate is survived by the most important people to her. 

Her children, Margaret Annabelle Murry and Charles Wallace Murry. And of course their best friends Samantha Violet Pan and Calvin Michael O'Keeffe.

I think we also have to thank the kids' closest friends for sticking by them whilst Kate is gone.

First, their legal guardians. The Beatles. John Winston Lennon, James Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Richard Starkey.

And of course, the Wiggles. Gregory John Page, Jefferey Wayne Fatt, Murray James Cook and Anthony Donald Joseph Field.

Kate would be ever so proud of both bands for always being there for her children.

Kate is not gone from us. She is still alive in all of us.

She will always be missed.

Rest in peace, Dr Kate Murry.

Pretty soon, Mrs Murry's body was buried.

"Hey. Paul. Tell the Wiggles what you've done to them" said Meg.

Paul took a breath and said "Well... I know about the rumor because... I may have something to do with it"

"YOU got Murray pregnant?!" Jeff gasped.

"So first you try to kill me, then you steal my guitar, and then you drug me so I can have another daughter?! Why, Paul? Why?" Murray cried.

"I'm extremely sorry, Murray" said Paul.

"The point is, Paul did it because he's sick. Strange love syndrome" said Meg.

"It's true, Muzz. Please believe us" said Calvin.

"I do, kids. But I'm worried that Paul might never recover because it's been five months since this whole thing started" said Murray.

"He's pretty much gonna be recovered tomorrow. He helped us through the funeral and the remedy was helping the one you're in love with through something awful" said Charles Wallace.

"Well, there. Problem solved" said Anthony.

"Anthony? Are you forgetting" said Murray pointing to his tummy.

"Oh. That's right" said Anthony.

"Nothing to do but..." Greg began.

"Wait" the Wiggles all said in unison.