Overnight Spies

On their sleepover with the Wiggles, the kids were discussing what to do.

"Okay. We'll be keeping track on how many times Murray goes to vomit throughout the day" said Calvin.

"Alright. How?" said Sam.

"We will do so in shifts. Now, Sam, Murray is gonna wanna sleep with you tonight so you'll take the night shift" said Calvin.

"I get it. One of us takes the data so that he doesn't think anything suspicious is going on" said Charles Wallace.

"Yup. So Sam takes the night shift tonight" said Calvin.

"Can I do the morning?" said Charles Wallace.

"Sure, bud" said Calvin.

That night...

"Sam, this is one of the rare times I see you in your pajamas" said Murray.

"Well..." Sam said eying her green night dress.

"Go right on wearing them. You look gorgeous" said Murray.

"Thanks" said Sam shyly.

"You look like something's on your mind" said Murray.

"Well, actually... I kinda do have something on my mind" Sam said.

"What is it?" said Murray.

"Well, I'm not really sure you'd like to know. You wouldn't be that interested" Sam said.

Murray sat down and looked at Sam like he wanted to hear it.

Sam laughed and said "Me and the boys have noticed you've been having what Anthony, apparently, calls morning sickness" 

"I have, yeah. But I'm sure it's nothing for you to worry about, Sam. I hate seeing my beautiful girl worried about me" said Murray.

"You sure?" Sam said.

"Yeah. I promise" said Murray.

Sam told Murray she was okay with it, but she still took the night shift. 

And all night, Murray kept going into the bathroom and out five times in a row.

Sam wrote all of that down so she could show the boys in the morning.