What happened to nina

HEY EVERYONE! Well I'm glad u guys are liking this or atleast I think u guys do.... BUT ANYWAYS IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN WRITING IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF AND ITS REALLY HARD TO WRITE A STORY ON AN IPHONE BUT ILL MANAGE SO LETS GET WITH THE STORY.

"Hey janey" JEFF asked JANE.
"Yes" JANE asked looking up from her book.
"What happened to that wannabe nina" JEFF asked her.
"Ohh her" JANE said making a disgusted face.
"Well it happened like this...
FLASH BACK
"Hey nina we are going to have a girls day out do you mind getting some icecream" jane asked nina.
"Alright" Nina said walking out the door.
jane followed Nina quietly through the forest waiting to lounge on her.
"I wonder what jeffs doing" Nina said to herself. "I bet he would like it if I were with him"
'What?' Jane thought to herself.
'Oh I'll make sure she dies a slow painful death' Jane thought to herself.
"AHHHH" Jane screamed throwing herself at nina.
"Ah what the hell!" Nina screamed pushing Jane of her and getting on her feet.
"Time for u to die!" Jane said screaming throwing her knife at her.
"Ow what the fuck!" Nina screamed as the knife hit her in the eye.
"You little bitch!" Nina said pulling her knife out and running towards jane.
Jane dodged ninas attack and kicked Nina making her fall on the ground.
Jane reached for her knife and stabbed Nina in the eye and twisting her knife. Nina cried in pain feeling every second of the razor knife in her eye. Jane then took the knife out and stabbed Nina in the heart while hitting her head with a stone. Every time she hit her with the stone blood will splatter on her face. Jane didn't stop till her whole head was mush.
"don't go to sleep..." Jane said getting a huge rock and dropping it on her mushed face.
"Ha not so cute after all." Jane said standing up removing blood splatters from her face.
"Now I need to hide her body."
"Hm maybe in a tree" Jane said looking up.
Jane took ninas dead body and climbed the highest tree and placed Nina on the top. she tied her to the tree and covered her with leaves and branches.
"Now I'll let the birds take care of her."
Jane said leaving the scene.
END OF FLASHBACK.
"So yeah that's what happened" Jane said looking at jeff.
jeff was at the verge of tears about now.
"I-i-i am so proud!" JEFF said hugging jane.
"I love u Jane your amazing.
"Aha I love u to JEFF." Jane said kissing her boyfriend.
YO YO YO YO YO
Sorry for the short chapter. keep commenting and add to your favorites and I'll continue.