New love.

Masky sat outside, smoking and looking at the night sky. Kate sat next to him leaning on him drawing, masky didn't mind, he was just thinking about Kate, kate was one of those mean girls, she was stupid at times, but she can be very protective on things she loved. But everything she did love, was gone.
"K-kate lets go inside." Masky said
"Okay..." Kate said getting up.

Jeff was on the couch having janes sleeping body next to him. Was it something jeff wanted? Yes, he loved Jane dearly, but know how much of a bitch Kate can get, he stayed away, also knowing masky would beat the shit out of him, so would slender. He soon fell asleep himself.

EJ sat in his room, cutting kidneys and doing his normal crap, eating, drinking, sexting, he really did not care, he would go on dating sites and hook up with a girl and take there kidney and leave.

Toby and clockwork? Fighting, non stop, gets old, but they are cute, toby had a bad dream not to long ago..

TOBYS NIGHTMARE.

"Toby?" Lyra said looking at Toby unbelievably.
"How can u kill?" Lyra asked him.
"Lyra, my life was hell. I couldn't speak correctly without even ticking. I always was called ticci Toby. Then I thought u died which I still don't know why your alive. I did what I did. thanks to my master slenderman." Toby said.
"Toby I'm sorry" Lyra said.
" I'm sorry I wasn't there"
"It doesn't matter know" Toby said getting a menacing smile. "I got rid of most my problems. I killed our father an I'm around people just like me." Toby said standing.
"You can't be here Layra." it's dangerous , you are in a house with more than 10 famous killers. including me. we are not safe." with that Toby picked Layra up and carried her to the door and payed her down on the outside steps.
Toby closed the door ignoring her shouts for him to open the door.. Toby jumped up.
"Why why why why why why why why!" He told himself ticing

Everything was going fine, years later...well...something big happened for two proxys, masky asked kate out and well, kate said yes. Now, it was time for slenders approval.
"NO I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!" Slender yelled at masky
"Sir! We love ea-"
"NO! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT NOW!"
Kate has never seen slender that mad, was there something in his past with his old proxys? It was obviously, to stay unknown..

Kate and masky kept it quiet, they wanted to live each other,
"Sup." jeff said siting at the table, Kate's watching the on Prank video on YouTube.
"EW!" Kate said throwing the computer at jeff running to her room screaming.