Wake up,breakfast, SCHOOL?!

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" Sally and Ben chanted down the hallways.
"SAY ANOTHER WORD ONE MORE TIME I WILL MAKE YOU GO TO SLEEP!"
"SHUTUP JEFF IM TRYING TO SLEEP SCREAMING IN MY EAR WONT HELP"
"NEITHER WILL ANNOYING LITTLE KIDS SCREAMING DOWN THE HALL WAY"
"SHUT UP SMART ASS"
"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP"
"NO"
And so on and so on they went back and forth yelling at each other.
As they finally finished yelling they were all told to get dressed in appropriate casual attire an meet down stairs by slendy.

Ben wore a green hoodie and brown skinny jeans with a green SnapBack.

Jeff didn't care and just wore a white hoodie and black jeans like always but no blood. Jane wore a black turtle neck and black skirt.
Sally wore a pink tank top and a pink skirt.
Nina wore a purple jacket and black jeans.
EJ clockwork and Toby just wore regular clothing only neater.
LJ wore a black hoodie with white jeans.

As everyone gathered In The kitchen eating breakfast slendy made an announcement.
"Hello children today you will be attending school!" slendy said happy as can be.
Everyone was silent.
"WHAT!" Jeff said braking the silence.
"Nope nope nope I am not going to school" jeff said
"Too bad" slendy said
"Whatever..." jeff muttered. He really didn't have time for this.
"Okay so here are everyone schedules and classes Ben and Sally you will be in middle school sixth grad your schedule are math history science lunch pe language arts and computers.

Everyone else highschool tenth grade. You all have Same schedules ass dally and Ben and please try not to kill anyone." slendy said dismissing us.
"Oh and one more thing." slendy said
"Once you get out of creepypasta zone you will automatically turn into you regular human form. goodluck." slendy said walking into his office.
"Well this is going to suck" Jane said
"Agreed" clocky said.
"Hey slendy!" jeff yelled.
"Yes?" he said.
"When do we start?" jeff asked.
"Thirty minutes." slendy said.
"Well how the hell are we going to get there huh?" jeff said angrily.
"You will walk to a bus stop out of creepypasta zone I will teleport you to the border of creepypasta zone but then you all walk." slendy said.
"Um alright" Jeff said.
"Perfect now before you leave how many of you had been to school?" Slendy asked.
Sally, Nina, Jeff, Toby, Clocky, and Liu all raised there hands.
"Okay I want you to teach EJ Ben and LJ how to it in and act." slendy said.
"Alright" they muttered.
"Okay off to school!"

Next up school days. how will they cope with annoying humans and what's clocky old boyfriend doing here and randy?
What will they think when they see jeff and clocky in human forms?
Well stay tuned!.