The proposal

Hey guys it's thekillerunread and I'm going to take charge for now but anyways enjoy the story
Jeff was sitting on his bed while Jane was laid across his legs taking a nap. While staring at Jane he finally decided after 2 years of dating he would ask her the biggest question ever. Will you marry me? But he had to make it special. Something romantic. Something for Jane. After a couple minutes of thinking Jeff finally found out how he was going to propose. He carefully got up and carefully slipped out from James grip on him.
Time skip
Finally Jeff was here. The ring store. Jeff went inside with his hoodie covering his head. He went looking for some rings but none he thought Jane liked until finally he saw it. The number one ring he knew Jane would want. It was a black diamond ring. Perfect for Jane. He looked both ways and stole the ring. He quickly ran out trying not to catch attention.
Time skip
"Hey Janey?" Jeff said closing the door as he entered his room slightly out of breath.
"What?" She said as she's been wide awake for quite some time. "Let's go do something fun" Jeff said hoping she would say yes. "Like what?" Jane responded.
"Well I've never went canoeing" Jeff said smiling.
"Alright let me get into my bathing suit and we can leave" Jane said heading to her draws.
"Alright I'll do the same" Jeff said taking off his shirt. As soon as Jeff took off her shirt Jane turned around. She couldn't help but stare at Jeffs body. He has occasional scars but he did have a muscular frame. Jane at the moment was just in her bra and bathing suit bottoms.
"Like what you see?" Jeff said noticing her obvious stare.
"Uh-I-" Jane said getting cut off by Jeff.
"Cause I like what I see"
Jane quickly turned around and grabbed her towel. "Pervert..." She said as she went to the restroom. "Women" Jeff said Putin his swim shorts on.
Time skip to lake.
"Come on Jane I promise I won't flip the boat" Jeff said to his girlfriend of two years trying to calm her down.
"If you do I swear Jeff your gonna go to sl- AHHH" Jane said mid sentence as Jeff flipped the canoe.
At this time underwater Jeff got the ring out from his pocket and arose from the water.
"JEFF I CANT BELIEVE YOU I SAID DONT FLIP THE BO-" Jane yelled getting stopped as she saw the ring in jeffs hand.
"Jane everlasting we have been through everything together All the pain and all the hits and all the memories , I want to take this moment to ask you , if you would want to spend the rest of your life with me Jane will you marry me.?" Jeff said holdin the ring out.
"Jeff I don't know what to say!!!!" Jane said crying happily.
"Say yes Jane !! I love you!" Jeff said
"Yes Jeff! I do want to marry you!" Jane said putting the ring on her finger and kissing Jeff.
"Come on Jane lets go tell the others.
Time skip to creepypasta house hold
"Okay now that we have gathered everyone up I'd like to announce something Jane said .
"I am now-" Jane said before Ben inturupted.
"PREGNANT!"
"NO NOW SHUT UP OR ILL KILL YOU"
Jane yelled. "Jeff and I are now engaged"
"Nice"
"AWWW"
"I WANNA BE FLOWER GIRL"
"BRIDESMAID"
And so on this went.
Everyone was happy for Jane and Jeff and now all they do is live their life and wait for the best.