Double , date

"Hey clocky" toby said as he approached clockwork.
"What's up?" Clockwork said.
"Well now that jeff and Jane are dating I was wondering if the four of us can go on a double date!" Toby said taking a bite out his waffle.
"Yeah that sounds like fun , but are they down for it?" Clocky asked.
"I don't know yet I'll go ask jeff and you check with Jane" toby said leaving the room.
"Okay I'll go right now" clocky said.

"Hey Jane!" Clocky said as she saw her walking down the hall.

"Oh what's up clocky?" Jane said turning her attention towards her.

"Well toby and I were wondering if you and jeff would like to go on a double date with us." clocky said.

"Oh sure that actually sounds like fun , but we're would we go?" Jane asked.
"Hmmmmm haven't thought about that how about we go on a killing spree?" Clocky said.

"That'd be rest an jeff would just love that" Jane said.

"Hey jeff" Toby said as he saw jeff in the kitchen.

"Sup goggles" jeff said.

"Well me and clocky were wondering if you and Jane wanted to go on a double date with us" Toby said ignoring the nickname.

" Yeah I guess but where?" Jeff said taking a drink of his water.

"Umm I don't know I think the girls probably planned that out already" Toby said.

"Wait hold on my phones ringing." Toby said reaching in his pocket to grab his phone.

"Hello"
"Oh really!!"
"Ok"
"At nine great"
"Ok bye"
"That was the girls they said our date will be going on a killing spree at nine and to bring our weapons." Toby said putting his phone away.

"Okay I'll go get ready it's already 8:00" jeff said leavin the kitchen.

"Guess I'll get ready too" Toby said going to his room.

"So what do we wear?" Jane said as she and clocky were in janes room.
"Um how about our usual?" Clocky said.
"Oh yeah but instead of my usual curly hair I'll straighten it" Jane said getting up.
"That sounds good I'll put my hair up into a bun" clocky said also getting up.
"This will be a fun night" Jane said excited.

"Yo jeff we goin to do anything special about our wardrobe?" Toy said picking at his clothes.
"Nah I have some cologne and it's my brand" jeff said taking out a red cologne
"That's so cool what's it called?" Toby said.
"Colder bodies warmer blood" jeff said smiling.
"Ahah nice let's try it?" Toby said grabbing it and spraying it on him.
"That's weird it smells like blood and old spice" Toby said sniffing himself.
"Because it is" jeff said laughing.
"Oooo chicks will dig this." Toby said.
"Damn right" jeff said spraying it on himself.
"But just our chicks" toby said.
"Naw I want other girls to chance me down so I can have Jane kill them. That's when she is at her hottest." jeff said.
"Clockwork too" toby said.

TIME SKIP 1 HOUR

"Hey you guys ready?" Jeff said knocking at the door.
"Yep we are!" Jane said walking out the room.
"Wow Jane I like your hair way better like this" jeff said admiring her hair.
"Thank you jeff and you smell rather good" Jane said sniffing the air.
"I know" jeff said smirking.
"Wow clocky I've never seen your hair up. it looks fantastic" toby said.
"Thank you" clockwork said blushing.
"Well let's go and stop admiring eachother." Jane said grabbing jeffs hand.
"Oh, she's hot" jeff said following Jane.
Toby and clocky giggled at the two and started walking with them hand in hand.
TIMESKIP 3 HOURS.
"HAHA YOUR TIME IS UP!!" Clockwork said stabbing her knife into her victim. once she stabbed her victim multiple times she used her blood to draw her art work on the white wall.
"GO TO SLEEP!" Jeffs voice was heard in the house.
"HAHAHAH TIC TIC TIC" toby was also heard throughout the neighborhood.
"dont go to sleep" "YOU WONT WAKE UP" Janes voice can be heard along with some very gruesome slashing sounds.
all throughout the night all you can hear was the killers killing in the town.

BREAKING NEWS
"hello my name is Tasha green and we have some breaking news." "in the small town of junction we have a total of 236 deaths almost the whole population of this small town. Killers are suspected to be Natalie green Jeffery woods toby Rogers and Jane Arkansaw , all suspected to be dead but bodies were never found. we have found there finger prints in all houses we suspect that this is their doing. more information at 6:00"