Suprise characters!!!

A/N hello my lovelys well today we introduce not just one not just two but THREE new characters , masky hoodie and the one and only KATE THE CHASER. And no! She is not a OC she is actually real and is featured on one of slendermans games. so yes she is a proxy. LET THE STORY BEGIN!

"Kate what the hell!" Masky said as Kate ran and threw his cheesecake on the ground.
"What do you mean what the hell your Going to get fat and die." Kate said hands on her hips.
"Um no your going to get fat and your going to die if you don't get me a new cheesecake" masky said pointing at her.
"Whatever if you can catch me" she said running away laughing.
"Dammit" masky muttered under his breath.
"Why haven't we seen SLendy he said he was going to let us live In his mansion" hoodie said.
"I'm actually not sure he said that 3 months ago " masky said picking his cheesecake up.
"Well I know where he built it lets give him a visit?" Hoody said.
"Great idea" masky said licking cheese cake off his hands.

TIMESKIP

"HOW MUCH FURTHERRRR" Kate whined since she's been walking for about an hour now.
"Almost there" mask said looking at his map.
"hm maybe it's that big creepy looking house right there!" Kate said pointing her finger to the mansion.
"Oh yeah that's it" hoodie said following where her finger was pointed.
"That way!" Masky said not looking up from his map.

"Okay so who's going to knock?" Kate said not taking a step near the mansion.
"Not it" hoodie said.
"Not it" Kate said.
"Your it" they both said pointing to masky.
"Fine , you guys are a bunch of scaredy cats" masky said walking up the mansion steps.
"Actually I'm a scaredy KATE" Kate said walking far behind masky.
"Oh ha ha " masky said sarcastically.
"That actually was funny" hoody said.
"Whatever here I go" masky said knocking on the mansion doors rather loudly.
"WHO THE HELL IS IT AND WHY ARE YOU BANGIN ON THE DOORS." a voice yelled.
"YOU GOT SOME NERVE" masky yelled back. For some reason masky felt very angry.
"hey it's probably the wrong house just some human let's just kill him and look for slendermans mansion." hoody said trying to cool masky off.
"Fine as soon as he opens it I'll kill him." masky said.
"What the hell do you want!" The voice said revealing a ghostly white guy with a carved smile and no eyelids.
"I don't think he's human" kate said.
"What do you want" jeff said.
"Who are you!" Masky said.
"Me? Well I'm the one and only jeff , jeff the killer" jeff said smiling.
"Who is that at the door" a woman voice said.
"It's nothing just a couple trick or treaters" jeff said laughing.
"Oh seriously?" The woman said approaching the door. the woman wore a short black dress and also had ghostly white skin but she also had black eyes and black lipstick.
"Hey is that dude trying to take my style" the woman said pointing to masky.
"What! If anything you took my style!" Masky said.
"Sorry mines not a mask no more yours is" the woman said smirking.
"Dammit!" Masky said.
"What do you want anyways it's obvious your not humans" jeff said.

"We were looking for our master the SLENDERMAN and slender woman and thought this was his house." hoody said.
"Oh it is" The woman said.
"He took all the top skilled killers and put us all in this mansion" jeff said.
"WHAT" they all said.
"yeah want to come in and talk to him" The woman said.
"Uh sure I'm Kate the chaser Whats your name anyways" Kate said.
"Oh it's Jane , Jane the killer." Jane said smiling.
"Now come on I'm sure slendy would love to see you" Jane said opening the door.
"Sure if he wanted to see them he would have let them live in the mansion" jeff said laughing.
"Shut it jeff" Jane said.
"So where is slenderman at?" Kate asked looking around the mansion.
"He's over here , in his bedroom" Jane said pointing to a room downstairs.
"SLENDYYY" jeff yelled.
"What is it child me and slenda are sleeping" slendy said coming out his room.
"Sure 'sleeping' , well these three weirdos are here to see you" jeff said walking upstairs.
"Jeff shut up and get to our room" Jane said following him.
"Fine" jeff said running up the stairs.
"Well I haven't seen you guys in forever" slendy said.
"Well you said you will tell us when you're done with your mansion but looks like it's done and you already have people living here." masky said.
"I did invite you the only proxy who wanted to come was toby it seemed that you guys didn't come I sent a letter to your house address." Slendy said.
"Oh that explains it " Kate said.
"Well we have been house skipping since you let us be on our own" hoody said.
"Looks like we owe you an apology" Kate said.
"Sorry Slenderman we thought you have been ditching us" masky said.
"Well since you're hear would you like to live here?" SLENDERMAN asked.
"Sure sounds great" Kate said.
"Well why don't you meet everyone then" slendy said.
"CHILDREN COME DOWN AND MEET NEW MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY." Slendy yelled.
soon after a couple minutes a huge crowns if people came down and gathered in the living room.
"HEY MASKY!!" Toby said running up to masky giving him a hug.
"Hey uh toby how you doing?" Masky said patting him in the back.
"Good!" Toby said before turning around and walking back to his group.
"You guys know eachother?" Clocky asked.
"Yeah we're the four proxies" toby said smiling.
"Oh ok whatever that is"
"Well that is ben , sally , nina the killer , Jane the killer , laughing jack , laughing JILL , eyeless jack , homicidal , Liu , and jeff the killer they are the best killers around the world top ranked actually" slendy said pointing to everyone.
"Hi!! I'm Kate the chaser and that's hoodie and masky they're gay by the way" Kate said laughing.
a few snorts and laughs came from the group.
"NO WE'RE NOT!" Masky said.
"Really Kate? Really?"hoody said.
"Yep" Kate said smiling.
"Well your Their are two extra rooms I suggest that hoodie and masky share and Kate can share with Jane an jeff." slender woman said.
"Okay that sounds alright" Kate said.
"Newcomers new beginnings" clockwork said smiling.