Bachelor/bachelorette party

"OKAY HONEY WE ARE OFF!!!!" Jane said leaving the mansion with all the girls. "DONT DO ANYTHING BAD AT YOUR PARTY OR ILL KILL YOU"
"Wow Jane that was pretty tense ha" clockwork said laughing.
"Heh just making sure he won't fuck any prostitutes I'd really kill him" Jane said.
"Well yeah bachelor party's do get intense" Jill said laughing also. "Oh fuck LJ I'll kick his ass if he does anything too."
"I'm a bit worried about Ben too.... YOU KNOW HOW HE IS WHEN HE DRINKS!" Sally said.
"Calm down they won't do anything if they know what's good for them" clockwork said.
"Your right clockwork anyways where to first?" Jane said.
"Well I was thinking about going to a mansion and kill everyone their and just take over their jacuzzi then order pizza and then get male stri-" clockwork said mid sentence before Jane stopped her.
"Hold it there we can only do so much we can cancel the male strippers and just have movie night and watch jeffs prank video" Jane said laughing. "That was pretty funny"
"But Jane its your last night single better make the best of it." Jill told Jane.
"Agh your right Jill.... What's first on the list?" Jane said turning to clockwork.
"KILL THE RICH PEOPLE!!!!" Clockwork said as she ran out the woods as Jane Sally and jill followed close behind.
With Jeff
"Okay guys we are here" Toby said getting out the car.
"Man this gonna be fun" Ben said
"DAMN RIGHT!" Liu yelled in a sluggish voice.
"Man he drank all the alcohol in the car" ej said pissed off.
"Well you drank some too ej don't sweat it!" Lj said getting out.
"Let's do this" Jeff said getting out the drivers seat and looking up at the bug sign that said XXXGIRLS
"You sure James fine with this Jeff?" Ben said looking up at Jeff.
"Who cares! All she doesn't want me to do is fuck a prostitute so in completely fine!" Jeff said running to the entrance.
"I guess"
"Here we go"
"BOOOZE!!!"
"Hehe here I come gals"
"I hope clockys fine"
With the girls
"hahahahaha so t-t-then I told Jeff ' GET YOUR PANTS ON YOU PER-RVERT! Hahahahaha but he didn't and just seduced me then we had se- HEY WHO TOOK MY BEER" Jane said obviously drunk in her black bikini in the hottub.
"Jane it fell!" Clockwork said laughing her butt off obviously drunk too. By now Jill and Sally were inside snooping around in the mansion.
"Oh well haha might as well drink some other drink." Jane said reaching in the ice chest.
"Hey me-me first haha" clockwork said wrestling Jane for the alcohol.
They both started laughing wrestling when they heard someone knock on the house door. Jill let them in and out came the male strippers.
"WOOOOH YEAH COME OVER HERE INSIDE THE HOT TUB!" Jane screamed to them. They did as told and went inside taking their shirts off.
With the boys
"FINALLY SOME FUN!" Liu sad looking at all the girls around him on poles.
"you guys I think I'm underage.." Ben said feeling uncomfortable around many half naked girls.
"Nah nonsense I'm having so much fun" Jeff said with a pile of dead half naked hookers with arced smiles.
"Let's just go on a killing spree I heard rich people scream louder." LJ said to the group.
"Alright I guess lets go" Jeff said finishing his last smile on a hooker.
Timeskip with Jane :)
" haha then I told him 'don't go to sleep!' Hahahhahahahahhahahaha" Jane said to the shirtless man in the pool along with clockwork and the other shirtless man.
"Man someone already killed them all!" Jeffs voice can be heard from inside the mansion.
" hey why are you guys here?" Sally asked Ben.
"Decided to go kill some rich people looks like the bachelorette party beat us to it" Ben said to Sally.
"Hey heard there's a hot tub Ima go check it out" Jeff said walking the backyard.
as Jeff was walking out he saw a sight no killer fiancé would want to see. His soon to be weddling. She was in the pool in her bikin with two shirtless men! Well of course was with clockwork but still men where involved.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" Jeff yelled throwing his knife at one of the men's heads.
"HEY! W-WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Jane yelled to her fiancé still drunk.
"WHATS MY PROBLEM? YOUR WITH OTHER MEN! HALF NAKED" Jeff responded. "GOODBYE!" Jeffs last words where before he left.
Jane stood there still taking in his words.
"Jeff..."