Tobys sister part 2

HEY! Sorry haven't been updating but atleast I am now !
CONTINUED....
"Toby?" Lyra said looking at Toby unbelievably.
"How can u kill?" Lyra asked him.
"Lyra, my life was hell. I couldn't speak correctly without even ticking. I always was called ticci Toby. Then I thought u died which I still don't know why your alive. I did what I did. thanks to my master slenderman." Toby said.
"Toby I'm sorry" Lyra said.
" I'm sorry I wasn't there"
"It doesn't matter know" Toby said getting a menacing smile. "I got rid of most my problems. I killed our father an I'm around people just like me." Toby said standing.
"You can't be here Layra." it's dangerous , you are in a house with more than 10 famous killers. including me. we are not safe." with that Toby picked Layra up and carried her to the door and payed her down on the outside steps.
Toby closed the door ignoring her shouts for him to open the door.
"Jane would u like to get the door?" Toby said.
"I got it" Jeff said from the couch
With that Jeff threw a knife at the door which seemed to scare Layra and make her Finnaly leave.
"Thanks" Toby said walking into his room.

"WHAT THE HELL TOBY! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW WE NEED SOME TALKING TO DO!" Lyra shouted but her shouts seemed to be no good as she saw a knife that was thrown and went half way through the door.
lyra sat there crying for what seemed like hours then the door opened to reveal a little girl in a pink and bloody gown.
"Why are you here" she asked
"Why does it matter." Lyra spoke standing.
"I lost everything, my brother, my mother and father, and my life." Lyra said walking away.
"Time to end my life."
Sally stood there not completely understanding.
"OKAY THEN!!! BYE!!!!" Sally said cheerful as always.
Lyra kept walking in the creepypasta woods where she found a bridge and a lake that seemed to stink of blood and was filled with dead body parts.
Lyra found a rope on her way and tied it to the pole on the top of the bridge.
Lyra tied the rope around her neck loosely and looked at the huge mansion that could be seen in the distance.
"Goodbye" she said as she jumped with the rope around her neck.
Her jump was successful. She dangled there for a few hours when the rope decide to snap and Lyra was now in the river as a limp body. suddenly she awakened from her suicide.
"What happened? I'm supposed to be dead."