Introducing everyone

A/N sorry this is not about there crushes or whatever just thought they should introduce each other before romance starts but I promise there will be romance in then next chapters or so. And yes yes I know right now you will be saying "I thought you said every five views you update!" well sorry but I thought it was taking to slow and I don't like keeping people to wait up so every 3 views it is now on with the story!

After slender man got the rest of the killers he gathered us all up in the living room.
"Hello everyone I would like everyone to introduce themselves I would like to start. I am slender man as you already know I recently gathered up all the most dangerous killers In one house. We call you killers creepypastas. Humans think of you as fake or a scary story, but your not obviously. Now about me, I stalk my victims until I get into there head tobi should know already since he was one of my recent victims but I let him live. now that's my story what about you jeff?" slender man asked. Pointing his finger at the said person.
"Don't wanna talk about it uh Jane can you say it for me?" jeff asked not wanting o repeat his past.
"Sure uh okay, well jeff was new to a neighborhood and got bullied by these bullies well jeff got them stabbed and so at a party when They came for revenge jeff killed two bullies there but one lit him on fire and caused him to turn bleach white and everything. Well same night he carved a smile in his face and burnt his eyelids, and also he tells his victims go to sleep. He also killed his parents so uh yeah that's a summary of what happened." Jane said avoiding the stares as to why she knew so much.
"...."
"Eh yeah um Jane your turn." jeff said trying to keep things not awkward.

"Alright well uh same night jeff killed his parents he killed mine and same night he lit me on fire causing me to have pure white skin so while in the hospital he gave me a black dress and a white mask with black eyes so before I kill my victims I say don't go to sleep and stuff like that." Jane said
Everyone just stayed there silent.
"Well that sucks" ben said
jane and jeff just tried there best to avoid eye contact with everyone.
"What about you ben?" asked slendy wanton to move things on.
"Oh well basically anyone who buys my game I haunt them and don't wanna go into much detail but I always say 'you shouldn't have done that' if they done something to upset me." Ben said
"okay ummm how about EJ you go" slendy says.
"I eat kidneys" EJ says plainly.
"......"
"OKAYYYYY Sally?" Slendy says
"Ummm well this guy played a bad game with me and I didn't want to play but he forced me to touch him and I'm one day I told mommy but he thought it was a dream so the guy uncle Johnny found out I told uncle Johnny and and and HE DID MEAN THINGS AND KILLED ME. So I always ask my victims if they can play with me." Sally said at the verge of tears.
"..."
Everyone at this point are balling there eyes out. Except Jane and jeff qnd clockwork."That's so sad" Nina said still crying.
"Feelings are for pussies" Jeff said
"Agreed" Jane said
"Damn.." clocks said
"That's sad..." tobi said
"Wow.." liu said crying.
LJ and Jill "poor child" they said
"well who "sniffle" is up next ?" slenda woman asked.
"Them" everyone said pointing to the gothic clowns in the room wanting to learn more about the mysterious couple.
"I kill little children by taking out there guts and stuffing candy in them and let there parents suffer in prison." LJ said.
"I follow" Jill says.
"Okay liu?" Slendy said
"My uh brother jeff tried to kill me but I survived and now I kill because of him" liu said
Everyone was silent.
Then one voice broke the silence. "oh your my brother?" jeff said
Everyone fell down.
"HOW COULD YOU NOT REMEMBER HIM?" Jane yelled smacking him upside the head.
"heh I barely remembered you. remember?" jeff said.
"Idiot..." Jane murmured
"CLOCK GIRLS TURN" jeff yelled
"Ugh it's clockwork and I don't like goi into details but let's just say there time was up" she said laughing uncontrollably.
"Alright nina your turn" slenda woman said.
"She's nothing but a stalker girl who just tries to copy me all the time." jeff said.
"...."
Nina burst out crying running in the restroom.
" You seriously made a girl cry jeff?" Jane said.
" It was the truth but she will get over it." jeff said
"Was that all true?" slendy said.
" Yeah pretty much." Jane said
Everyone was silent, no one said a word. Occasional cricket sounds will come here and there.
"Alright How about you tobi?" slendy said.
"Okay I'm Ticci Toby and I kill people with my fabulous hatchet and when I was 17 slendy here been stalking me making me go insane so I did and I killed my parents. oh an I can't feel pain" Toby said proudly.

"Okay well that's all correct?" slendy said.
"Yep" everyone said in usion
"Okay well go pick your rooms you will have to pick your roommates too." slendy said
"Okay" they said and ran upstairs to get the best bedrooms.
"This is going to be tough" slenda woman said
"Yes it is" slendy replied
"Tea?" slenda woman asked
"Yes please" slendy said

Next time - everyone gets to choose there roommates who will it be?