Whats called a "normal" day

Kate was pasted out on the couch.
"KATE!" Masky screamed. As hoodie pooked the crap out of her.
"What!?" Kate said jumping up.
"Get up." Toby said. Kate gets up and goes to the kitchen, still tired she poors herself some cereal.

Jeff walks downstairs in his fuck you tee shirt and pink boxers.

"Sup" Jeff said. Kate looked at him trying not to laugh.
"Morning" kate said. Jeff shrugged and plopped on the couch.
"SCHOOL!" Slender said. As Jeff grunted. Everyone got up, and got dressed, ate something and ran to the bus stop changing to human.
Toby saw his sister walking around the woods. He tried not to, over react or, run, or something, they got on the bus seeing zalgo's children. Jeff got that strange feeling, but Jane sat him down. Zero laughed and school, started.

After school.

Jeff's POV

"I hate that new girl..." He said to himself. "Gets me discracted...wait what no!" Jeff gets the feeling for kate, that thing called love.

Masky and Kate sat infront of the T.V. Kate had her head on Masky's chest and slowly fell asleep, Masky picked her up and put her to bed and put himself to bed.

The next day Jane was out of the house, she didn't like the fact jeff was not talking to her, "what an asshole! He never talks to me! And at school she has his fucking eyes on that kate girl" Jane told herself. As she runs right into layra.
"Oh!? I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." At this point Jane was far from the mansion.

Back at the mansion

EJ is happily eating kidneys, kate watches the jar and grabs it. EJ slaps her taking the jar.
"No! Bad dog!" EJ said, kate takes a kidney and runs throwing it in Jeff's mouth,
"FUCK!" Jeff said spitting it out, EJ walks over and picks it up eating it.
"Your messed up eyeless boy." Jeff told EJ.
"Says the one who killed his family?" EJ said. Jeff shutted up.

NEW WRITER!

Hey! Ieatcr33pypasta here! There will be some short chapters from now on, but I will say a lot will be added, everyday if I'm up for it, I will start to bring back characters that where there in the past! I hope you enjoy this new version/update with me! I will try my best to update as soon as possible!