The party begins

"EVERYONE DOWNSTAIRS OUR GUEST ARE HERE" slendy said yelling from downstairs.
Everyone came running down stairs.
"Hello you must be slendermans new family. I am zalgo and these are my new children zero .xex, c the killer, and Goodnight" zalgo said introducing his already known children.
"Quite a small interesting family" slenderman said.
"This is my family Jeff the killer, Jane the killer, Nina the killer, eyeless jack, homicidal liu laughing jack laughing Jill Sally and Ben drowned." slender man said proud. "they are the most dangerous killers alive. I have carefully selected them from all the top skilled killers around the world." slenderman said still proud.
"Hmm interesting, maybe your children can train mine?" zalgo said.
"Of course they can" slenderman said glancing at his pasta family.
"Knock knock" somebody said at the front door.
Laughing jack who stood up smiling said "who's there!?"
Then a a tall guy looking like slenderman with what looked like a painted happy face on his face. His outfit was black with colorful polka dots. "ITS YOUR PALL SPLENDORMAN!" he said bursting through the door.
" He literally needs to calm down." said a tall faceless guy In a sweater vest and jeans walking in." His additude is not in fashion"
" I don't mind at all." said a guy in a black detective coat and black hat.
"Hello Splendy trendy and offendy." slenderman said greeting his brothers.
"Must be his brothers...." Jeff whispered to jane.
"Oh really?" Jane said sarcastically.
"Well these are my brothers splendorman trenderman and offenderman"
"Oh and beware of offenderman ladies" slendy said.
"Okay?" The girls all said.
"Hello you look gorgeous today miss would you like a rose?" offenderman said handing Jane a black rose.
"Back off creep" Jeff said in a protective tone.
"Offender do not mess with the ladies I'm sure Jane would defeat you but the rest I'm not to sure" slenderman said.
"HEY!" the girls yelled out offended while Jane smiled.
"Okay goodbye darling" offenderman said blowing a kiss.
Jeff grabbed the invisible blown kiss and threw it on the ground and stomped on it.
Everyone giggled at his act he had just done which was rather amusing.
"Well let the party begin." slender man said walking up to the huge radio.
"Which song shall I play?" slenderman asked.
"MONSTER BY SKILLET!" shouted nina.
"Alright here we go" slenderman said selecting the track.
"Woo this my jam!" Ben said dancing on the table.
"Men" muttered Sally sipping some fruit punch.
"They can be a handful" Jane said watching Jeff push the table that Ben was dancing on. Jane sighed "this is going to be a long night.
" So topped rank killers huh?" C(clemitine) said walking up to EJ.
"Haha yeah I try my best to not be so awesome" he said scratching the back of his neck.
"Sure you do big guy" she said patting Ej on the head.
"Well goodbye (moniqe) over there has a major crush on you" goodbye said.
"Sh-she does?" Ej said stuttering.
"Yep you should ask her to dance." She said winking at him.
"Umm ok" he said making his way to her but suddenly changed directions.
C sweat dropped. 'man for a dangerous killer he sure has no balls' she thought to herself laughing.
The rest of the night went pretty well. Jill and LJ having the time of there life with splendorman. Jeff beating the shit out of offenderman for hitting on jane.
And Sally and Nina trying there best to calm liu and Ben down since it was loud first time drinking alchohol. While zero .xex was examining the creepypastas , C just chilled with everyone else and goodbye flirted with Ej.

"Hey Nina help me get ben?" Sally asked grabbing bens legs after the party had ended.

"Sure" she said getting his arms.
"hey Jeff get your brother I think it was his first time with alcohol" Sally said.

"You think?" he said carrying liu over his shoulder.

"Well you guys I'm going to sleep" Jane said heading upstairs as they heard jeff laugh upstairs.
" hey where's Jill and LJ and Ej?" Nina asked.

"I think that Ej is making out with c in a closet and Jill and LJ are probably playing hide n seek with splendorman" Jane said.

"Oh" Nina said.
"Well goodnight" Jane said walking up the stairs again.

"You got liu right?" Sally asked.
"No I thought you got him" Nina said.
they both glanced at the table wear he was knocked out.

"Well he will have to make due with that and so will Ben. goodnight" she said dropping Ben and going upstairs.

"Me to" she said dropping the other side of Ben and running after sally.
End of chapter.