|16| I'm Not Weak

Chapter 16— I'm Not Weak

Jaclyn's P.O.V.

~~~~~~

"Aiden what are we doing here?" I whine as Aiden was pulling me through the dark halls of the school.

"Helping you." He said looking over his shoulder but still walking down the hall.

"But why at the school, couldn't it been somewhere we don't spend 8 hours of our lives five days a week." I continue to whine.

He stops in his tracks making me crashing into him. Aiden turned around placing his hands on my hips, and pulling me into to him.

"Close your eyes." He said looking down at me with his signature smirk.

"Why?"

"Do you trust me?" Aiden pulled me closer to his chest.

"Should I?" I giggle putting my hands on his chest.

"Probably not." He laughed too. "Just trust me." He leaned his forehead against mine.

I fluttered my eyes shut as I slowly felt Aiden's warmth leave me.

"Aiden where are you?" I ask, turning my head.

"Keep your eyes closed and let your senses help you." He whispered in my ears, sending a shiver down my spine before he left me again.

"What do you mean?" I turned to where he was suppose to be.

"Aiden?" I called out when he didn't answer.

As I went to call out his name again, I heard a shuffle coming from behind me.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" I ask. "Aiden this isn't funny."

Before I could open up my eyes, a sharp pain came rushing from my left leg. I opened my eyes and looked at my leg as an arrow was sticking out of it.

"What the hell is going on?" I ripped out the arrow, then looking around the hallway. Before another arrow came flying out of the dark and into my shoulder. I screamed of pain as I slowly pulled it out.

"Aiden, where the hell are you?" I franticly walked down the hallway.

"Let your senses guide you to find us." Another voice that didn't belong to Aiden called out.

"Us? Who's us? Aiden what's happening?"

"Come find him, and you'll find out." A voice that sounded familiar to Aiden's.

"And how the hell am I suppose to do that?" I yelled.

"You'll learn." The first voice sounded like it was coming from all round me. "You need not to let the fear consume you. Control it. Feel it." I could now pin point the voice coming from behind me.

"And how is that going to help?" I asked turning to the voice as he walked out of the dark, with his cane in front of him.

"You're afraid." He stated simply. Which he wasn't wrong, as I was terrified and I desperately didn't want to feel that way any more. I didn't want anyone treating me like I was this fragile person that couldn't protect herself, I didn't like feeling this way. It was how I grew up alway feeling, after my parents or who I thought were my parents died.

"Yeah she is," a female came walking to the right of Deucalion. "I can smell it from here." She smirked while she sniffed the air.

"Kali cool it." Two more figure appeared to the left of the older alpha.