|17| We all know too much

Chapter 17— We all know t0o much

~~~~~~

Jacelyn P.O.V.

~~~~~~

Scott bursts through the doors of the school with me right beside him. All of the sudden Scott falls to the floor.

"Scott? Scott what's wrong?" I fall next to him grabbing his shoulders.

"I can't let him win, I can't." His breathing was getting worse, like he was having a panic attack.

"Scott, Deucalion isn't going to win." I try to make him feel better.

"What did Morrell mean when she talked about becoming about of Deucalion's pack." I only stayed quiet. "That's where you've been going when you see Aiden, isn't it?"

"Yes." I barely say in a whisper.

"Why?"

"They are helping me, be less afraid of everything." I still whisper.

"We can help you too, Stiles can figure out a way to help. Just like he did for me." Scott looks me in the eyes. "You don't have to go to them, we can help."

As I go to reply to him a high pitched scream flows through the hallways and into our ears.

Scott and I quickly bring our hands to cover our ears, then we make our way to the location of the scream. Aiden and Ethan had heard the scream too, because they had followed right behind us.

We approach the doorway of one of the history classrooms. Lydia and Miss Blake stand just a few steps away from the chalkboard.

On the board there is a five knot symbol with a number 2 written in one of them.

"And the last time that happened was Mr. Harris. Anyone heard from him lately?" Lydia spoke to the younger teacher. "He's gone and he's going to be the second murder." She refers to the teacher that was missing, as she points to the board.

"But, Lydia, you wrote that number." Miss Blake told the girl standing in front of her.

"Okay, fine. I'm psychic." Lydia tries to protest.

"You're psychic?" The young teacher side eyed the strawberry blonde.

"I'm something." Lydia stomped her foot on the ground.

Ethan turned to Scott and I, "A deputy and a teacher? What's the pattern?"

"I don't know," Scott says looking at me as I just shrug my shoulders and shake my head. Scott turns his attention to symbol on the board, I decide to take the time to look at my phone.

Allie:

   Isaac and I think my dad

   is the one killing people.

Why aren't you or Scott

   answering me?

I told Stiles to tell his dad

   everything.

Biles:

   I'm telling him. I'm telling my

   dad everything. Cora is going

   to make him believe, since you