|19| Thy Enemy is My Friend

Chapter 19— Thy Enemy is My Friend

~~~~~~

Jacelyn's P.O.V.

~~~~~~

"So remind me again?"

"We find Miss Blake and kill her simple as that." Aiden explains once again.

"I know that, you've told me that like five times." I huff. "I mean getting Scott to change sides."

"Then why do you keep asking?" He smirked glancing my way as we stand in the elevator.

"Scott will always do the right thing no matter the out come." Ethan piped up. "So yes I do think Scott will change sides."

"Yeah look you did." Aiden nudged my arm as I stand in between the Alpha Twins.

"It wasn't easy." I frown looking at my now blood stained sneakers. It was now my fourth pair that had been ruined, because of all the late night adventures that Stiles thought we needed to go on.

~~~~~~

"We need you to go through with the plan." Stiles spoke out loud as him, Scott, and I were in Scott's bedroom.

"And what plan would that be?" I questioned spinning around in Scotts' desk chair, staring up at the celling.

"To see what the Alpha Pack knows about the everything going on. I mean it's perfect." He chuckled sitting up on Scotts' bed. "Can you stop doing that, you're making me dizzy."

"Fine." I huff, placing my feet firmly on the floor to stop from spinning.

"How is this perfect, again." Scott asked coming from his bathroom with a toothbrush in hand.

"Jacelyn." Stiles gestured towards me. "She could be our inside man."

"Man?" I cut him off.

"I-I-I mean woman." He stuttered correcting himself.

"Better. Now how am I going to be the inside woman?" I stare at him, as Scott disappears into the bathroom again.

"Simple you see Aiden make him tell you their plans, you come back to Scott and I, and then tell us." He sounded really proud of his newly made plan. "And boom we win."

"And how am I going to get Aiden to tell me everything?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

Stiles scoff loudly, "Are you joking right now, or have you been living on a different planet?"

"Really Stiles? Really? Sarcasm? That's what you're going with, right now?" I glare at him.

"Okay, while you and Scott have magic growing teeth and claws. I get pale skin and fragile bones sarcasm is my only defense."

"Trust me I got speech last year." Scott yells from the bathroom with a mouth full of toothpaste.

"Okay but how is this plan going to work?" I frail my arm around.

"Get closer to the Alpha pack by pretending to being apart of their pack, and then BOOM we take them out from the inside." Stiles said pretty proud of himself with the plan that he had came up with.

"Right because that is going to be sooo easy."

~~~~~~

"Jacelyn, are you coming?" Aiden calls out as he leaves the elevator.

"Yeah, sorry I just got a lot on my mind." I sadly smile at him.

"Well come on." He grabs my hand and pulls me behind him. "We have to —," Aiden pulls me into a room but stops abruptly.