|5| The Vault

Chapter 5- The Vault

Jacelyn's P.O.V.

~~~~~~

As the girls and I head into the school, Allison gets a text from Scott telling us to meet him in the math classroom. As we walk in the four boys looks up at us Derek was leaning against the teachers desk with his arms crossed in a mood. Scott had smiled and waved at us, Isaac on the other hand just sat at on a desk playing with his fingernails, and Stiles was sitting to Isaac's right looking fondly bored. The three of girls walk over the where they were Scott asks Allison and Lydia to show Derek their bruise. While I lean on the desk next to Isaac on his left side.

"I don't see anything," He remarks in a harsh tone. Probably because he's annoyed that Scott asked Allison to come.

"Look again," Scott tells Derek starting the older wolf down.

"How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are." The older Alpha looks at the bruise then up at Allison with anger.

I couldn't help myself so I pulled a bag of chips out of my bag and began eating them. I probably messed with the bag to much because by the time I opened them everyone in the room was looking at me.

"What?" I simply crunch down in a chip I put in my mouth. "You want one Isaac?" I offer him the bag which he gratefully excepted. Isaac and I just sat there watching the other four like they were in an action movie.

"It's the same on both sides, exactly the same." Scott had moved his attention back to Derek and the girls. With his replay he sounds more annoyed with Derek.

"It's nothing." Derek was now looking at Allison as if he wanted to kill her.

"Pareidolia, seeing pattern that aren't there," everyone looks over the the strawberry blonde girl having no idea what she just said. "It's a subset of apophenia." She still had all of us very lost in her response. As Issac and I finish my chips Derek and Scott finish their conversation with Allison and Lydia.

"They're just trying to help." The young werewolf try's to make the situation better.

"These three," Derek points over at Lydia first, "this one who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle, so thank you," Derek then proceeds to look over at Allison, "And this one who shot about thirty arrows into me and my pack." He looks over to me, "and she's just sitting there eating chips like we are in a movie that she's watching." I roll my eyes at him, but finish with a laugh because he ain't wrong. Except Isaac and I were both watching like they were in a movie.

"Okay, all right, now, come on," the brown haired boy on the other side of Isaac spoke up. "No one died, all right? Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. That's what I call an important distinction." Stiles Stilinski ladies and gentlemen, our cosmic relief. Isaac and I looked over at the boy then at each other, probably wasn't a good idea because we both started laughing uncontrollably. Before being interrupted.

"My mother died." She said with a harsh tone towards Derek. Allison's father had told her the reason why he mom died was because of Derek, he had failed to mention the part where she did it because of the hunters honor code. No hunter shall live after being bitten from anything supernatural that could change them into something.

"Your family's little honor code killed your mother, not me." The alpha replied with a harsh tone. He may have been right but he didn't need to be a dick about it. I let out a little growl towards the alpha telling him the 'back off' look, which surprisingly he did.

"That girl was looking for Scott I'm here to help him, not you." She replies with a smirk, I quickly making my way over to Allison's left because Lydia was to her right.