Setting up disaster

/Hawks POV\

Me(hawks): can't believe they actually thought I joined

Dabi: I know & I can't believe they think I'm not going to betray them when I turn myself into the police

Both: can't wait for them to realize there done with..

+-T Inko POV-+

I walked into kirigori's portal. Hisashi, like normal, was all ready there like expected.

(Hisashi is afo/nine in this world)

Nine: well hi honey.

Me(inko): well do you want to talk around or should we get straight to the info.

Nine: straight to the info what do you have to tell.

Me: well first off, the best jeanist Agency is going to be there witch means bakugou will also be there.

Nine: k what else I don't have all day.

Me: bakugou & Izuku have a close bond. Izuku also has almight's quirk, witch means we'll have trouble fighting them. So all of League is going to be there.

Nine: well than this is going to be fun, I'll Bering some nomu to make it last a bit longer.

Me: there is one more thing.

Nine: What. Is. It.

Me: Dabi will is also surrendering during the attack, he said it's that or he will help the hero's to kill, every last one of the league.

Nine: let him leave, I still have plenty of pons here.

Me: well I have to return home before Izuku gets suspicious of me, or what there gen says 'sus'.

Nine: when do I get to see him again

Me: you'll see at the attack...bye.

Nine: bye darling... also you here's your hit list.

Me: how much am I getting & how much am I killing

Nine: 13 for to be done this week, the 14th has three weeks to be done. You also will be getting you will be getting ¥143,137,614.28 ($1.3 mil) for the first 13, you will get ¥110,045,000($1 mil)

Me: for one, for the first 13 kills I will get ¥ 11,004,500($100k). And, second the 14 on its own is ¥110,045,000($1 mil), who is the 14th

Nine: enji Todoroki the one to request his death is shoto Todoroki. Well that's interesting a relative wants the number 1 hero dead

Me: k thanks give the list to me, I will finish most of the list tonight cause Izuku is staying home this weekend so I can't be caught doing my work because he is home.

Deku's POV

Well I've been watching some of the resent hero fights. I had to start a new note book because I have more hero's I have to jot down. Mr. Aizawa told to make sure everyone to study because we have a test on Monday, he originally didn't want me to go home cause of the test because there could be a lot of distractions but I told him that it should be fine & he let me come home on warning saying be on watch & be careful where I step. I mean I get why, we've had so many villain attacks so he just wants me to be safe.

Kacchan also ask to go home because his parents wanted to see him. We walked home together cause are houses are two blocks away from each other. It did start to rain though, & I forgot my umbrella but kacchan offered to share his.. thankfully. Well I hope mom doesn't have trouble with the rain on her way back home from work.