chapter 19

I woke up at 6 am, I couldn't sleep at all. Kian was still asleep so I didn't want to wake him up, I tried to be as quiet as possible and took a quick shower, ate my breakfast and changed clothes. I don't really know what to expect at school today, I should talk to Alfie.. he's probably going to ignore me like last time but this time I really need to do it. I want to fix my problems, not losing friends.
Thank god it wasn't raining, I didn't have much money so I just walked to school while listening to music. The fact that it wasn't raining won't change the fact that it's fucking cold, I think I'm going to die.. I really have to buy new clothes..
I  walked to my locker and put some stuff in it, I wasn't late this time.. maybe Alfie is already at school, I know where his locker is, hopefully he is there.
I walked to his locker, it wasn't that far away from  mine, he was just leaving.. ugh, maybe I should do it tomorrow.. Wait, no do it right now Ella.. why am I talking to myself again..
''Alfie!''
He turned around. ''What?'' He was still annoyed.
I didn't even know what I wanted to say.. ''Eh.. eh have you got the text from Maddie?''
He sighed. ''Yes, and you were obviously too busy with Kian to reply mine.''
''My phone is broken..'' He didn't believe me, great.. ''Nice one.'' He walked away.
''Wait Alfie...'' I wanted to say sorry, but I don't even know why, I mean I've never did anything wrong to Alfie.. only once when I didn't hang out with him but that's not the reason he's so mad at me. It's probably the Zoe thing that Maddie made up. I bet she didn't even text him about that. ''I'm sorry..''
He turned back. ''For what?''
''Ignoring you, leaving you alone, not hanging out with you... but I swear, I never told Maddie that you like her, she made it up, if you still don't believe me after she told you that she photoshopped those pictures of me, I don't know how I can save our friendship.'' All I wanted to see his cute smile again, he didn't have to laugh or forgive me, I wanted to see a little smile and I think it appeared on his face. I smiled and he gave me a tight hug. ''I missed you.''
The rest of the school day sucked, I was still happy about Alfie but only a couple people know that the pictures were fake, I think 70% of the school is still talking behind my back. I just have to ignore it, but that isn't easy at all.
My last class was finished and I went home with Alfie, I didn't tell him that I walked away and that I lived with Kian for a little while so he just stopped at my parents' house, thankfully they weren't home but I didn't went inside, I walked straight to Kian's house because Jack and Finn had something to tell me, it was really important they said, I have no idea what they mean.
Kian was laying on the couch, he already opened the door.. how lazy. ''Hey.'' I smiled
''Hey.. I'm going shopping with Maddie when Jack and Finn come, is that alright?''
I nodded.  ''Anyways, where is she?''
''Eh sleeping in my room.'' He said and continued watching tv like it wasn't a big deal, it probably wasn't but it's still weird okay.
''Why is she sleeping in your room..''
''I am leaving my own house because two guys want to talk to you, in private. So you should be the last one who should be worried about me.'' He was so annoyed, I don't even know why.
''What the fuck.. don't be so moody..'' I sighed and walked upstairs, I knew Maddie was sleeping but I didn't really care.
''Wake up you and Kian are going shopping.. in like 5 minutes.'' I said as I dropped by bag on his bed. She was already awake and was wearing clothes, she didn't even look tired, eh whatever. She got up and went downstairs, I sat down on Kian's bed and was looking for my phone, oh wait.. it's broken, ugh. And I wasn't in the mood to do my homework, so I just lay down for a couple minutes thinking about what Jack wanted to tell me, or Finn.. actually both of them.
I heard the sound of a door closing, I think Kian and Maddie left. They didn't even say bye..
A few minutes after they left I heard the doorbell, I walked downstairs and opened the door.
''Come in.'' I said. ''Hey.'' Jack looked quite calm but Finn didn't, I think he cried.. but he still didn't say anything. I feel so bad for him, I just want to give him a hug and never let him go.. but that would be weird. ''It's okay.'' I smiled and we sat down on the couch.
Jack wasn't really calm anymore. ''Eh.. Finn I think it's better if you tell the news..''
''No shut up, you do it.'' Now I was getting kinda nervous.
''Ugh, okay.'' Jack took a deep breath. ''We're moving.''

a/n: its short i'm sorry but i have like no inspiration.. at all.
but i wanted to update but as i said i didn't have any inspiration so it's crap, and I don't know when I'm going to post chapter 20 because right now i don't know anything that's going to happen in the next few chapter, but thanks for reading x