Vigilante Deku

Based off of one of my favorite scenes from V for Vendetta. Deku is a vigilante, except, he's older than the UA students.

=======

-The Mysterious Vigilante-

We see Ochaco Uraraka surrounded by 4 old, ugly men, some have balded already. "Hey there, missy" said the oldest of the men. Ochaco stuttered but ultimately didn't say anything.

"What the Hell, Ochaco, get the hell out of there! Aren't you a hero?!" Mina yelled. "She seems younger here, I don't think she's a UA student. Ochaco had a puking feeling.

"Those disgusting pigs!"

"You seem like a nice, little girl" Said the younger but still old of the 4 men, the son of a bitch held her head, smiling creepily. Ochaco tried to run.

"Get outta there!" cheered the girls.

"Hey there, missy, where you running off to?" the second of the men held her leg as she tripped over.

"NO!" Yelled the students. "This is gonna make me sick, seeing my students like this" Aizawa said.

"Where are the heroes when you need them?" feigned Midnight.

Suddenly, a figure came in, a black blur through the alleyway as blood splurted out, from the necks and vital areas

"Whoa" Sero was in awe. "Who's this guy, he's badass!!"

In shock, Ochaco turned to a wall of the alleyway. The figure turned around, it was a man, slightly older than her. He has long green hair, black coat and top-hat, the most notable feature was his mask, a stylised Guy Fawkes mask. "I can assure you, I mean no harm." the man said.

"Who are you?!" she questioned, fear in her voice.

"Who?" he rhetorically asked. "Who is but the form, following the function of what, and what I am, is a man in a mask"

"No shit."

"Yeah, that part's obvious" Sero replied. "But who is the person within the mask?" Kirishima asked.

"I can see that." she said. "Of course you can, I'm not quesitoning your powers of observation. I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man, who he is"

"Oh. Right."

"Permit me then, in lieu of the more conmonplace sobriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona." he retorted, looking down, he then showed what was underneath his coat, a vest with a bunch of knives and weapons.

Toga perked up instantly at the sight of knives, oh how the sharp blades of the knife, how it pierces skin leaving behind a red juice of blood, just fulls her with a joy, beyond words to describe the feeling.

"Voilà"

"In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim" he said with his hands in the air "And villain" he said while putting cloak over his face. "By the vicissitudes of Fate." he explained