Chapter 13: Zara

A.N.
Thanks so much for helping my book reach 600 reads today! I love you guys so much and for that I am going to present you with Zara chapter... heuheuheu Story time!
。Kaitlyn Peace (≧∇≦)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Eeughh.... my damn head.
I have been here for about a week and I am already slightly starting to starve. I get one meal a day, but unlimited drinks so that's a little cool. Jerry, has been calling whoever he's been calling. I have no idea who it is... Its probably some drug dealer or something. I probably should be nervous, but I'm not. I rarely get nervous sometimes so yeah.

The door opens with Jerry carrying a television and saying, "Hey sweet cheeks, I brought you a TV to watch some shows. We get the news and a few other channels so knock yourself out."

"um... thanks?" I say ending with a question. Its not normal for him to be this nice.

I get up and walk over to the television which Jerry is setting up.

As I bend over his shoulder, he says,"Go sit down!" as he smacks my already hurting face. I scurry over to my half-bed and watch him.

As he is finishing he says,"Aight, that should do it." Then he leaves the room, locking the door.

I turn on the TV and go onto the news.

"... and for missing people, a teenager named Zara Wilson and her stepdad Jerry Johnson. They've been missing for about a week..." the overly-photogenic news woman said on the air.

Okay, so they know that I am missing... and... J-Jerry is missing as well? But he's... here..?

What the hell is happening?

Okay so they know I am gone.

Everyone must be freaked.

But now that Jerry is reported missing... this is all fucking falling down upon me.

First, Jerry takes-

Let me get this straight:

First, Jerry sneaks into the house and takes me. He drives me to this warehouse that I am in right now. Furnishes my room, and locks me in here. Then he doesn't return to my mom. Then she reports him missing.

Oh my god my mom! I can't believe how much pain she must be in to have her child and her husband missing!

I- I can't...

I need to get some sleep, but first, I grab a water bottle. Then I lay on my half-bed.

。。。。Time warp to next day。。。。

Okay. I wake up to a warm McDonalds in front of me. With a note that says:

Dear Zara,

I got you some McDonalds. I decided not to wake you up because you needed some sleep. I'll be back later, got to pick someone up.

Jerry

Okay so... he needs to... pick someone up? What the hell does he mean by that? Who does he have to pick up...? This can't be good.

I slowly eat my mcdonalds. He got me a 20 piece chicken nuggets, a medium coca cola, and a large fries. Sweet.

As I am eating my food, I turn on the television. I skip the news because it's gonna be the same as yesterday. So I put on Disney channel because that seems cool. Nothing cool is on. I glance down onto the remote and I see a Netflix button! Rad.

I hit the button and Netflix pops up. I don't have an account so I hit the 'free 1 month' button on the screen and make my account. I look through the shows till I see a show called 'Supernatural.' That show sounds cool, Destiny was watching it before I was taken.

Oh, Destiny. She believed in me... I can't imagine how her and Mark must feel...

Well, other than sadness, I click on t and watch the first episode.

。。。。Time warp past the first episode。。。。

Oh. My. God. That was a fucking emotional roller coaster! So Sam and Deans mom was burnt at the ceiling? And she died? Jesus Christ... I need to see the next episode!

。。。。Time warp past like half the first season。。。。

Wowie... I- This show is amazing!!!!

As I am about to play the next episode, I hear a door open and a lot of shuffling... and muffled sounds.

My door is unlocked and then someone, a female, is thrown in the room.

"Where am I?" she screams.

I almost recognize the voice... Then she looks over to me. Oh my god...

"M-Mom?"