Chapter Six: Mark's Vlog

(This is after eating)

*Zara's Point of View*

I was in the car with the Markiplier. And his girlfriend, the Destiny.Galaxy. I swear- I am dying internally!!!!!!!

"Hey Zara, since you're gonna be staying with me and Des for a while, would you like to vlog with us?" Mark asked in his kind, but deep voice.

"Wait... I can... l-live with you?" I asked. The Markiplier was letting me live with him and destiny? No way!

"Sure! It'll bring more happiness to our house hold. Jerry and your mom are gonna find an apartment for themselves. So yes or no?" He asked me.

"Rad. And yes!" I said excitedly.

"Cool."

Mark grabbed his camera and begun the vlog.

"Hello everybody, my names Markiplier-"

"And I'm Destiny!" she interrupted. That made me laugh. Des is so rad.

"Well... I have someone new to introduce you to! One of my favorite Markiplites, Zara!" He said happily.

"Hey guys...!" i said. I didn't really know how to talk to a screen.

"Zara is my cousin and she's gonna live with me and Des for a while. So ZeZe, tell the fans about yourself. And be brutally honest. These fans are like your second family so Ya know.. haha" Mark joked.

"Okay well... my names Zara, you can call me ZeZe. I'm 14 years old and I'm in L.A. right now with Mark! Im his cousin- as you know- and I'm going to be living with these two lovebirds!" I joked, "Okay so now to the brutally honest part... My step-dad Jerry is married to my mom. I did have a dad, but he died of cancer. I have an older brother, but he's back Where I used to live. Living with his girlfriend. Um... I am diagnosed with depression and I have social anxiety. I don't really want to go into that right now... Other than that... I'm really happy to be with Mark because before I knew he was my cousin, Mark and Destiny were really the only things that brought happiness to my barely happy life. And I thank you guys for that." As I said that, The three of us were in tears while I talked about my depression. Des was about to explode in tears because I know she has that too. So I gave them both a hug and whispered to Des, "It'll be okay.. I understand completely."

She whispered back "thank you..."

*time warp to bedtime*

"Thank you guys so much... you both have been an inspiration to me for a while now... I cannot thank you enough." I said. I really meant it. It came from deep down.

Mark couldn't even answer. He just walked over to me, Picked me up and gave me a huge bear hug. He then put me down and said,"remember, if there's anything bothering you, don't hesitate to tell me or des. We're youre second parents now..."

"Thank you... so much." I replied with tears in my eyes. Mark kneeled over and wiped them away while destiny was hugging me from behind.

"There are no words to describe how much you've helped me~ Thats it..." as I said that, I exploded into tears.