Chapter Seventeen: Day 1 of 120- Destiny Edition!

Destiny's point of view

As of now, I cannot comprehend on what SHIT Mark has gotten himself into.

First, he gets WASTED.

Second, he thought it was okay to DRIVE while goddamn WASTED!

Third, he gets ARRESTED.

Fourth, he gets 120 days in JAIL!

Okay, it's safe to say that I am pissed off at him. More than pissed off, I can't handle his shit anymore. Fuck you Jerry! Not actually fuck... you know what I mean. He's been there for me in everything since we started dating. He's helped me through things and I have told him all of my secrets and I'm just learning about his. Just. Why didn't he tell me these things sooner? We could have gotten him therapy if needed... I didn't know he was that sad. That depressed... it's probably because of Zara. She's only been missing for two-three weeks and look where the fuck Mark is, JAIL! I can't say I hate him for this but I can't say I'm still all happy-go-lucky, the peachy life with him, either. In all honesty, I'm worried about him being in prison. He's tough believe me but he's in jail with serial killers, murderers, alcoholics, drug addicts, child rapists, child murderers, so many more. It's bad. I can't think about this anymore, I need some food. I sit up and drowsily walk to our room- my room now that he's gone. I go inside, slip off my pajamas and pull on some white skinny jeans and a superman tank. I put on my black and white laced converse and head out to the car. I hop in and realize I forgot to turn off the television, as I can hear it. I go inside and see the news and am astounded as to what I hear.

"- some new evidence in the Zara case, and it can't be released just yet but police are telling us that her Mother has gone missing now as well. If you ask me, this sounds like some sort of family-serial-kidnapping as her brother is nowhere to be found. Once we have another update, we'll be the first news channel that you hear it from. Now, as we are told, the youtube star Mark Fishbauch, otherwise known as icon 'Markiplier' is currently in jail! It is rumored he got supposedly drunk and went to drive. He then got arrested by one of our police officers and was placed in a holding cell overnight and it was decided to give him 120 days for being very very drunk. Once we know if this is true, we'll let you know. Now over to Steve for the sports-" I turned it off then.

How do they FUCKING know? We haven't told ANYONE! This is bad...very bad. I can't go out now as I am going to be bombarded with question after question. So, I put down my purse and head over to Mark's computer. I look through and find some prerecorded Prop Hunt. It's already been edited. It's with Bob and Wade. I decided that it sounds good and funny and upload it to the youtubes so people won't be too startled by that news cast.

Now, over to last night. That text that I recieved... I have no clue to what this is. I can't figure out who sent it, as it is an unknown number. The text read: "We know what you said, now you're next..."

I'm supremely worried about my well-being right now. I am not even joking. I am not okay. [cue MCR reference] I decide to tell the police about this mysterious message. I sceounge through my wallet of never-ending stuff and find his card. 'Mr. Collins.'

I whip out my IPhone and dial the number and hit call. About two tones later he picks up.

"Hello, this is Detective Collins." He replies, monontonously.

"Hey, this is Destiny, for Zara's case?" I say, at least I added some inflection.

"Ahh, yes. I remember you. What have you called about?" He asks, now adding some emotion. He probably thought I was his boss. Honey, if I was your boss, I would order you to be more human. [ehh ehh?]

"Um... well. Something- I guess alarming happened. I thought I could call you and alert you of it." I say, worry growing in my tone.

"Of course, ma'am."

"I got this text message. It's from an unknown number. The message itself is kind of scaring me." I say. I'm getting freaked out at how inhuman he sounds.

"Well read it to me." He says. As monontonous as ever!

"It says 'We know what you said, now you're next...' I have no idea what to make of it, sir." I say. I think he can detect some sort of urgency in my voice as he begins to speak in a more worried, HUMAN tone.

"Okay, get here as soon as possible... bring your phone. We're going to analyze that message."

And that's how I wound up at- Misha's- office. He prefers me to call him by his first name. Well I do as well, he actually sounds more human.

AUTHORS NOTE
I apologize for this being so short.
yes if you caught my references you're pretty radical.
Shit is going to start going down soon.
Sorry for the wait.
The song is called- My Immortal by: Evanescence.
Listen to it... it helped me get this chapter moving.
The first time I heard this song in three years was last week and I broke down crying because Amy {the singer} has powerful lyrics and an amazing voice!

Thanks for reading!

- Kaitlyn Peace (≧≦)