Chapter Sixteen: Day One of 120

Note: 1.65 K!!?? THANKS A LOT!!! Aye guys sorry for the wait. I actually researched this and for a drunk driving offense in California is a required 120 days in jail. And I can't come to the conclusion of if he should have his license suspended or not. I'm sorry for breaking your hearts in the last chapter...

*Mark's point of view*

As of yesterday, I was in the shit.

I got 120 days of jail time for a fucking DUI. This is my first offense and I'm getting jail time for it. I probably deserve jail time anyways. I fucking broke the law. I caused a shit ton of pain in Destiny for even having alcohol that night.... she is probably pissed at me for even touching alcohol. Any time I had it, I am a different man. It changes me. It makes me more aggressive and it gives me more willpower than anything. As of yesterday, I have gotten my uniform, if you will, and my cell. My cellmate is fucking creepy. I heard that he's a pedophile.... Fucking creeps, man. And apparenttly, I heard this on a show, if you have a crime with anything that deals with children, you're the scum of the prison. You are the most hated, disliked, most disgusting person of the jail. Nobody fucking touches or kills any kids. I can respect that.

As of today's lunch, inmates take no shit.

This douchebag I guess tried to take some dude's roll and the guy who almost got his roll taken decided to stand the fuck up and he was huge! I mean goddamn he was gigantic! He had the largest muscles I have EVER seen! He was so ripped and he had prison tattoos and oh my - FUCKING - god he was large! He could sit on me and I would suffocate! Not trying to insult him but, goddamn! Other than his large - ass muscles, when he stood up, he had the most grim scowl on his face. He looked like someone had just tried to kidnap his kid! Then I knew the dude was in for some shit. My accusation was correct. The large guy punched the dude, mind you the dude was skinny as a twig, and knocked him out! It was actually a pretty nerve racking and interesting scene to see play out, knowing that I had never seen a man get knocked out before. As soon as that happened, the officers came over and restrained the big guy and took him to what I heard is called 'solitary confinement.' I guess you're all by yourself in a skinny ass cell. I have heard that people go insane there. I would never want to go there, I would go FUCKING mad.

Other than the scene I witnessed play out at lunch, nothing else happened during lunch hour. I ate the food, it tastes bad, but I have to eat it or I will starve. After lunch, we had free hour. You can do anything, go and exercise, stay in your cell, locked in though. Don't want anyone escaping or something like that.

You can go outside, but its cool today and I really had nothing to do.

I chose to go an exercise because I dont want to be bored in my cell all hour or something, that seems boring.

I also wanted to work on my muscles. I need to create a good impression, I guess, so I'm not beaten up for anything or some other shit like that.

Oh... shit! What about my youtube? My videos! How am I going to tell my fans that I'm not going to be on youtube for 120 days? Well, I might have enough videos to upload one a day. Like, pre-recorded videos.

I need to call Destiny! I need to tell her all of this! I need to ask her if she can upload videos for me, if she could make some update vlogs, you know, keep up the account. If it goes unactive for 120 days my fanbase would flip out! I cannot hurt them like that.

Some people say I am only into youtube for the money, but that is wrong.

I am making videos so that I can be some sort of inspiration, help, anything to my viewers. I care so much about them and even hearing one of their stories hits me emotionally, whether it makes me cry because of how sad it is or it makes me real happy and bubbly inside.