Chapter Five: Welcome to L.A!

*warning long chapter alert and this is going to be bouncing back between Zara and Logan so chill out ^-^ I also apologize for this story going slow, I want it to be a long meaningful story that has a good plot and storyline so just keep your ((((bad vibes)))) outta my cornflakes okay? okay.*

*Zara's point of view*

We were on the plane. I was listening to The Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance. Whenever I am sad about something I just spam this song and Knives and Pens (Acoustic) by Black Veil Brides on my phone. I literally have a 'sad' playlist and they are the only two songs in it right now but I know there will be more because of you know who. Logan. I can't get him off of my mind and I don't really know how. I've only dated one person other than him and it can't say their name because he was horrible. He cheated on me with two other girls at the same time. So yeah.

Other than my personal history lesson, we were on our way to L.A.! I'm so excited although I'm very depressed right now. Mom and Jerry are sleeping, I can't sleep. I can't seem to get Logan off of my mind.

*Logans point of view*

I'm pretty bored. I feel lonely. I can't believe I broke up with Zara... I didn't want to... I was just having bad times... I really want to ask her out again but I don't think she likes me anymore... I might as well text her...

I sent her a text but she never replied...

I guess she hates me now.

*Zaras point of view*

I really wanted to text Logan to tell him I don't hate him because I know him... he thinks I hate him. well he probably does. The only reason why I can't text him is im on a freaking airplane on my way to L.A. and you're not supposed to have your phones on unless they're on airplane mode. Apparently they can mess with the plane itself and cause a crash and I don't feel like dying right now. I'll text him when we stop in a city to get on the next plane. I forget what city is... probably Somewhere in Colorado.
Other than the plane not crashing, atleast I can listen to the music on my phone. Dammit! I can't get Logan off of my mind. I'm thinking of Logan and being Mark's cousin. Im excited to be related to him but what if he doesn't like me? what if he thinks I'm just a baby? What if I decide to tell him about Jerry or anything else and he doesn't believe me and tell Jerry i said that and then I... die...? I need to stop second-guessing myself. Of course he'll like me. There's really no reason to not like me, unless you're a 13-14 year old teenager in 8th grade. then you probably wouldn't like me. Whatever. I'm going to actually try to sleep because we have a long way to go beiges we arrive at our stopping - whatever you call it- city.

*Logans point of view*

I need, like seriously need to talk to Zara... I'm really suicidal right now. I'm angry at myself for breaking up with her. I'm sad for seeing her suffer through this. I just checked her facebook and her post says:

"leaving for L.A. getting ready to move there and see my new-old cousin, Markiplier"

What in the actual fuck. She's related to markiplier? Damn. She must be happy for herself. I know why she didn't answer me, she's in a damn airplane. I might as well leave some messages in her profile to text me and if she would date me again.

Fuck it she won't.... oh my god. I should just kill myself now.

*time skip past Colorado and to when they arrive in L.A.*

*Zaras point of view*

We have just arrived to L.A! I can't wait to get my luggage and meet Marks mom! As I was grabbing my luggage, my mother and Jerry already had theirs, a kind woman walked up to us and greeted us.

"Hello! You must be Carol, Jerry, and Zara, am I right?" she asked us nicely.

"Yes, I am Carol, this is Jerry, and this is my daughter, Zara." my mom said pointing to all of us.

"Well, I am marks mother! Welcome to L.A! We'll discuss some details about living stuff later. Let's head to the restaurant. Oh and by the way, Mark and Destiny coming as well, so you'll get to meet them early!"

"Yay! I'm so excited!"I said happily.

I can't believe it. I'm about to meet the actual Markiplier and Destiny.Galaxy today!

I guess I might as well update my facebook.

"Getting to meet Markiplier and Destiny.Galaxy today! Can't wait to see another side of my fambly!"

As I updated my profile I saw a bunch of messages from... Logan? I also got a text from him.

Text: Hey Zara... can you please talk to me? You probably hate me but I don't hate you. I'm sorry I broke up with you. I was having bad times. Please answer me.

The messages on FB went like this:

"Hey Zara..."

"please answer my text!"

"I don't hate you"

"I still like you. a lot!"

"please fucking answer me im suicidal right now..."

"please... will you be my girlfriend again? it's okay if you say no... you probably hate me"

"please answer"

"I am not okay right now"

"text me when you get to LA"

Well... that was emotionally saddening. Logan... was suicidal? did he really not mean to break up with me... I feel like he wouldn't be lying about this stuff... welllp... my move to LA has become emotionally sad. I'll text Logan now.

*Logans point of view*

okay... Zara read my text. she saw my messages because she updated her profile. I was about to text her when all of the sudden, she texted me.

Zara: Hey Logan. 1) I don't hate you. 2) why are you ducking suicdal? 3) are you okay? 4) talk to me.

(I guess auto correct got her ;-;)

me: hey. I don't hate you as well. I'm suicidal because I broke up with you... I do still like you and I was stupid to break up with you. and no I am not okay.

Zara: Well... I saw you asked me out on facebook... and yes. I'll give you one more chance. I have to go, my phones about to die.

Oh wait. Dammit. this is gonna be a long distance relationship. I can't handle this. I'll see how it goes and if I can't handle it... I'll break up with her...

Authors note:

hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this jumbo chapter 5. Sorry if this was a sad or sort of weird chapter I needed to progress this story... and heeheee. I have a really good idea for this fanfic. and it involves someone... you'll have to stay with this hella long journey of a fanfic to find out. vote and comment what you thought
peace~