Chapter Ten: Investigations

*Destinys pov*

Once the police officers got here, I allowed them to look through her room and use that finger print dust anywhere they needed to. They were questioning Mark, and they were just about to question me.

A young looking police officer walked up to me and asked me, "Hello, are you Destiny?"

"Yes I am." i respond as not nervously as I can.

"Well, i just want you to recall what happened the night(s) before Zara went missing." He asked.

"Okay, well, we had just went to bed and I fell asleep, at around 2:45 am ish I woke up to someone walking through out the house but I thought it was just Mark. Then about an hour later, I heard softer footsteps walk out to the kitchen and then I heard a glass break. I figured Mark must of knocked something over... oh my god..." I say.

"Thank you ma'am. One more question, is there anyone who may have wanted to harm Zara in any way?"

"Um... well Żårå did tell us she was raped."

"Who allegedly did this crime?"

"Her step father, Jerry."

"When did this take place?"

"I think about 1-2 years ago. She wouldn't lie about this, she's very trustworthy." I say.

"Do you know if he made any alleged threats to her?"

"Apparently he said that if she told anyone, she'd be dead... we need to find her... I have a bad feeling..."

Authors note:

I am sorry for the cheaply written writing... I just wanted something out new to read, I am also going to be uploading The Giver if you'd like to check that out!!