Chapter One: Before

I was laying on my bed blasting some of my music. I usually get home before my older brother, Blake, who gets home around 3:15.
Its 3 now, so why have it be silent then loud?
I walk home from the bus stop. It's a pretty long walk, about a mile. I'm only 14. Blake is 17, and he drives home from school. Of course, everyone who has a car drives home.

Ehh, you could call me 'unpopular'. Because I was. None of the preps cared for me, as usual. They always bullied me. Called me fat, emo, faggot, lesbian, stupid, suicidal. Think of anything, I've probably been called that. I was popular. Back in fifth grade. Then, my dad died. Lung cancer. He was diagnosed a year before that, stage 2. Couldn't cure it, they couldn't find a double lung transplant.

You could say I am depressed, my mom is taking me to a doctor to get me diagnosed. I've never really had happiness in my life except before my dad died. I've tried to kill myself, I've hurt myself. A lot. Of course, my mom knows all of this. I also have smoked. I stopped because at the time, I had a boyfriend. I'm single now, but apparently, a good friend of mine has a crush on me. His name is Logan. He's nice, has the same problems at me, a broken home, depression, all the sorts. Otherwise, he's pretty cool.

I. Hate. My. MOTHER. She's a bitch and she needs to die in a fire. Sorry for my insanity and use of vulgarity. I'm not a nice person usually. She tries to define me, she limits my music (except youtube woop), she limits my time with friends (which I have but a few), she limits my clothing. No band merch, not a lot of black. So I have a lot of white.

Well, I watch YouTube a lot. I don't really follow youtubers a lot though. There is nothing that can have happiness or cause happiness in my life.

I hear the front door open, so I quickly turn off my music. Courtesy of Youtube. Haha.

"The fucking fucker... I'll get back..." I hear Blake call.

"What the hell!" I call down to him while running down my creaky wooden stairs, "What happened this time?"

"Remember Julia? That girl I was dating for 2 months? Well, she fucking dumped me for a loner. Said she 'felt bad for him'! Here's the texts." He grabs his phone from his pocket and shows me the conversation before school started.

After I read the convo, I told him, "Shes just a girl looking for a kid to play. You'll get over her."

"Thanks, and I heard your music. You better thank me, I won't tell mom,"

"Thanks!" I was actually surprised. He was never this nice to me. He needs to go through more breakups I guess.

I walked back up to my room, as I was walking up the stairs, I heard my phone buzz.Probably another celebrity updates Twitter.

It was actually Logan. Unexpected.

Logan: Hey Zara.

Me: Hey. You okay?

Logan: Ehh idk. stuff going on. feeling lonely.

Me: Awe I'm sorry. <3

Logan: It's fine. Hey you should check out this YouTuber. His name is Markiplier. He's brought the most happiness in my life than anything else. Well, except for you...

Me: Awe thanks. You've helped me a lot too. If I didn't know you I probably wouldn't be here.

Logan: Hey... um I have something to tell you... please don't stop taking to me when I tell you...

Me: okay what is it?

I had waited a few minutes then he sent me this paragraph.

Logan: Um... so Zara, for a while now I've had a crush on you. I think you're really pretty and beautiful. you're really nice and you know how to help people, especially me. So, I was wondering... would you want to be my girlfriend?

I waited about 5 minutes. I Did like him, so yes I will!

Me: Yes! I've liked you for some time now as well!

Logan: Great! Meet me at the mall at 5. Make sure you look up Markiplier too. love you~

Me: Okay see you later! by love~

So I have a boyfriend. Nice.

Time to look up this Markiplier guy...

I searched up his name and found some 'horror reaction compilation'. I clicked on it.

After I watched this video l, I got hooked! I watched every video I could find of him. Logan was true, He did bring happiness to me.

~Around 7:30~

I just got back from the mall with Logan. It was very fun! I'm happy I have someone else in my life now. And we talked about marrying and having kids and meeting Mark! He lived in L.A. though. And he was reasonably older than me.

I continued to watch Mark the rest of the night, and I began to have an Internet crush on him... wow. Technology.

Authors Note~

I really hope you liked this chapter!
let me know if I should continue or not.
this book is dedicated to a good friend of mine, @destinygalaxy
you guys should totally follow her!
thanks!