Chapter Seven: Delirium

Zara's POV

I was laying in my bed thinking about all that had happened. First, Im dating logan but I know he cannot hold a stable long distance relationship, I told him what happened between me an Jerry, im living with Mark and Destiny, and my parents basically gave up on me. I need to tell someone about what Jerry did. I need to get this out of my head. I'm going insane. I cannot sit still, I've been having panic attacks since Logan broke up with me- I still am even though i am dating him- I've been having mental breakdowns where I just explode into crying or maniacal laughter. I either bawl about something or laugh devilishly at something. I'm. Going. Insane. I can't handle anything... my depression is getting bad. Just telling Mark and destiny made me cry, I started shaking after I told them and had to be by myself outside. I'm still shaking in my bed. I need to try and sleep. I can't handle this. I just can't... I can't do it...

Destiny's POV

Zara is not okay. After she spoke with me and Mark, she had a panic attack. She started bawling and shaking rapidly. She started hyperventilating and she asked if she could sit outside by herself. We let her. She's now in her bed, I believe she's sleeping. I really need to talk to Mark about this.

"Hey, Mark? Can I talk to you about Zara?" I asked him quietly. I did not want her to hear just incase she was still awake.

"Yes... I was just about to talk to you about it. Her mom told me she had a history of panic attacks and stuff like that... I've never seen one to that extent before." He said.

"I know exactly how she is feeling. I got panic attacks like that before I met you. I just really hope she is okay-" As I was saying that, I was interrupted by Zara screaming.

Me and Mark rushed into her room to find her shaking really bad and crying.

"Zara, what's wrong?" I asked slowly enough for her to understand.

"I'm... going.... insane...." She said as she started to laugh a lot, "Haha! Insanity.... Delirium.... panic... attacks.... haha. I need.... to .....be ...... locked away...." She said as she was hyperventilating while laughing a lot.

"Zara... Calm down... you're not going insane. We're right here, me and Mark. We're going to make sure you're okay." I said as Mark and I hugged her. As I kept on soothing her, her shaking greatly decreased and now she was just crying.

"I-I'm sorry... I-I'm not g-good enough..." She said while crying.

"You're perfect the way you are. Don't forget that." Mark said.

"I-I need to tell you something..." She said worriedly.

"What is it?" I asked. I was beginning to get worried as well.

"I-I... oh.... um... J-Jerry..."

"Jerry what?" I asked

"H-He... hurt me..." She said

"How?" Mark asked.

"H-He raped me..."