Chapter Eleven: Zara

*WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS FOR NON CHILDREN. ADULT SCENES*

Eeeuggh... what a goddamn headache... wait why the hell can I not see? Shit... what the hell happened... I have no idea why I am swearing this much in my head. I try to wriggle and move around but I am held together by some sort of bondage. As I move, my skin starts stinging so I am guessing probably rope. I then start to remember what happened... Someone came into the house... and took me. Then I remember he said something, something like 'You bitch... why did you have to tell...' Holy hell... was it... Jerry? No it can't be... Mark said he wouldn't tell him... or did he not say that... I was batshit paranoid at that time whilst in a delirium. I guess I should have not told him... Dammit... as I am cussing at myself and yelling at myself in my head, I realize I am blindfolded and gagged. As I realized that, a tear fell out of my eye. Wow I can actually cry. I thought I lost that part of my 'seeing' sense. Okay let me get my shit together... I am bound, blindfolded, and gagged in a room. I have no idea where I am, or who took me. I have a sneaking suspicion that it was in fact Jerry. I start panicking... trying to remember the exercises Destiny told me about. Breathe in... breathe out... through my nose since my goddamn mouth is taped. I try to say 'Where am I?' but it comes out as a slight, quiet mumble. Of course Zara, why do you gotta be so stupid. My feet are tied together, my hands tied together at the back of this chair or whatever. As I am still trying to find more energy to move, I hear footsteps. I immediately shut up and stop moving. I start to worry.

An unidentified man says, "I have now the perfect specimen, Zara." I recognize his voice, it's Jerry.

As I realize who this man is, he inches nearer to Me and lifts me up and throws me over his back. As I am carried, I try to wriggle and move around and mumble anything I can, but he just slaps my ass and says, "Naughty girl... im gonna have to punish you..."

As he said that, I became fearful for my life. He threw me onto this bed and laid on top of me. He undid my wrist bondages and then retied them to the bed posts on the back of the bed. Then he undid my ankle bondages and tied those to the front bed posts.

"So beautiful..." he said has he started to undress me... as this was happening I became fearful even more.

Now I am just in my bra and underwear and I am crying.

"We're gonna have to shut you up... I'll have to punish you even more..." he said in a raspy voice.

As I heard him undoing his jeans, I realized what was going to happen. Then I heard him take of his shirt and then he sat by my legs. He removed the blindfold and I saw him over top of me. I started crying because I was scared hed hurt me again like back two years ago...

"Don't worry... I won't bite..." He said as he pulled off my underwear, exposing me.

"I promise... heh heh" he said as he rammed into me. As that happened, I blacked out.

I woke up in pain, naked. Still tied to the bed. I have no idea what the hell happened, but I know it wasn't good. Jerry walked in with a big bag of chips and asked me, "Pick one... its a treat for you... hee" he said as he untied my hands and feet. I grabbed a yellow bag of potato chips.

I asked, "Can I have a bottle of w-water?"

"Sure baby... heh heh" He said in such a way that creeped me out so much I almost screamed... He left and locked the door.

He returned about 2 minutes later with an ice cold bottle of water.

He unlocked the door and walked in. "Here you go, my sweetie... hee hee." He said while handing me the bottle. When he left, I opened it fast and took a long, drink of it. Boy, was I dehydrated. I then opened the potato chips and began munching on them. He then left and locked the door once again.

I need to remember what happened last night... Or I may never know.

I need to escape. I'm so worried. Do Mark and Destiny even know I am gone? Have they called the police? Have they told my mother? As I am asking these questions, I hear Jerry on the phone with someone.

"Yes, she's here. She's eating potato chips. Mmhmm. I don't know if she remembers. I also gave her some water because she kindly asked for some. Okay.. Okay. Yes I know what to do. Yes. Which technique? Oh really? I'll have to give it a try. Two more? She's my favorite too. Ahh... okay. I'll call tomorrow. Bye." He said.

He then walked up to my room and said through the door, "You'd better keep your hopes up... for there is more punishment if you break the rules... heh heh." He said in that creepy voice.

I want to know what these rules are. But if I don't know, i'll break them all and not know about it. When I finished my potato chips and one last sip of water, I drifted off into a deep sleep.