Chapter Nine: Uh Oh...

(~ im in a very big gigantic gargantuan hole now... so here's a dumb chapter, I just need something new out so ya know...

~kaitlyn peace (≧∇≦)

Mark's Point of View

It was early in the morning. I wanted to surprise Destiny and Zara. I decided to wake up Des and tell her that I was going to record a video. She fell back asleep as I walked out into the hallway. I checked on Zara, who seemed to be asleep. I didn't wake her up because she was very very tired last night. I gently closed her door and tip-toed quietly down our spiral staircase. I walked down to the laundry room and grabbed a clean pair of boxers, some clean socks, a clean pair of jeans, and a clean t-shirt. I quietly but quickly slipped them on then walked to the kitchen and slipped on my gray vans. I walked out to my car and started it up. As I was driving, I hit every singly goddamn red light. "Well shit..." I muttered to myself. As my rage faded away, I got to the grocery store. I picked up some donuts for us, cookies for us as well, and some ice cream. I'll be nice and get us McDonalds for supper. As I was driving home, surviving each red light, I got a call. It was from Destiny.

Destiny's Point of View
*This is before she called Mark so be quiet haha XD*

Ugh. I am so so so tired. I yawned. I got up quietly and walked down to the kitchen to grab myself some breakfast, but before I went to the kitchen, I checked in Zara, who obviously would still be asleep because of our emotional evening last night. I was making some oats and called to Zara, "Hey Zara, do you want some breakfast?" I wasn't expecting an answer considering she was still asleep. About 10 minutes later, the oats were done. I had grabbed myself a bowl and ate them. About 10 minutes later, I realized Zara was still sleeping and it was 10:30. I got off of my lazy ass and walked- well trudged, to her room. I said," Zara, stop playing games... haha just kidding, but you need to wake up." She didn't answer me and I started getting worried. I walked over and flipped her covers and she wasn't there! I hurriedly grabbed my cell from the bedroom and dialed marks number.

"Babe?" He asked.

"Holy shit Mark Zara isn't in the house...!!!" i said pretty fast.

"Babe slow down what the hell is going on with Zara?"

"She. is. not. in. the. house. "

"Oh god did you check everywhere?"

"Yes I did..," I stutter,"There's now where she could go, her parents are on the other side of town!?"

"Let me get home, and call 911!" Mark said.

"Okay baby." I said.

I hung up and dialed 911.

"Hello this is 911, what is your emergency?" The female voice asked.

"My 14 year old is missing... I've looked everywhere...!" I say into the phone.

"Okay what's your address?" she asked kindly.

*making up the address guys it's gonna be weird*

"My address is 1452 Oceanview Lane..." I mutter.

"Okay police are on the way."

I hang up as Mark walks in.

"Hey Des?" he asked.

"What?"

"You know how Zara said that thing about Jerry?"

"Yea? What is it babe..."

"I think we should of believed her..."