Disabilities (1)

Rosé POV

I swear I'm on the edge of my rope with this little b*tch I gotta call my sister, Jennie. She snitched on me AGAIN for hitting Lisa for something that was COMPLETELY her fault. Little a**hole pissed herself AGAIN and I had to clean it..

I've had enough with this I'm so fed up, so after Jisoo unnie put Lisa down for her nap and left to do work in her room, I put on my sweetest fake smile to Jennie and asked her to follow me into my room, taking advantage of her autism was the easy part since she wasn't exactly the brightest tool in the shed.

Once she was in my room with me I locked the door immediately. Giving her the deadliest stare I could muster. To show her how really mad I was at her little ass....

TW (I think)

I covered Jennie's mouth and started to beat her, hitting her hard several times. Yelling at her about how much she'd ruined all my plans and how I hated her and Lisa so much, I'd kicked her and slapped her letting out my frustrations on her. All she did was cry helplessly but I was in a rage.

TW over

No one POV

Jisoo may not have been able to hear Jennie's cries and pleas for her to come help her, but she definitely heard Rosé shouting and yelling.

She ran upstairs and banged on the bedroom door for Rosé to stop whatever she was doing to Jennie as she scrambled to find the key to Rosie's room, eventually finding them she broke through the door, Rosé immediately let go of her older sister in shock.

Jennie ran to Jisoo immediately after being released, crying and sobbing like absolute hell. Lisa had woken up from all the noise, and started crying and whining wanting someone to come and tend to her. Jisoo shot Rosé a very angry look and muttered to stay here before going to Her room where Lisa was napping to tend to the younger twin. (Rosie and Lisa are twins in this shot if anyone is confused)

Jisoo cradled both crying girls in her arms and walked to their room sitting both still sobbing girls on their bed. Lisa being Lisa, started to freak out more when she saw her Nini coated in bruises and a few cuts and started babbling nonsense as she sobbed more.

Thinking a bath would be rather appropriate Jisoo helped both girls calm down before going to run one.

Not the length of the chapter id LIKE to write but I'll feed you guys a little as an apology for being dead for such a lo time, enjoy:) (a special message to a friend: update soon and don't be lazy like me- Miljx_