Disabilities (5)

,

No One's POV

It was now Saturday; a few days after Rosie mended things with her sisters and her and Jisoo were currently having some bonding time watching movies late at night after JenLisa were put to bed for the night.

"It's almost midnight unnie-yah," Rosie said looking at the wall clock in the living room. Simply nodding, the older addressed Rosie to go upstairs and have a shower before bed and said she'd do the same afterward. But being in a sudden clingy mood the red-haired refused and said she'd shower with Jisoo.

Not giving Jisoo a chance to respond Rosie yanked her upstairs into the bathroom and undressed, turning on the shower. "Rosie?" Jisoo whined shyly. "Unnie come on~ it's fine~ we've seen each other without clothes before~" Rosie begged only gaining a confused look from her big sister

"When?" the older prodded. "So many times! When we were younger unnie!" the girl pouted and whined stamping her foot lightly.

"Well 'younger' means we didn't have all this!" Jisoo exclaimed gesturing to her chest area "we're not babies Ro, we have things!" she stated as if it were a matter of fact. "Jisoo Unnie don't act like we have boobs because I think we BOTH know we're ALL built like a bunch of curvy door prototypes" The red-haired rolled her eyes at her unnies attempted excuse.

Realizing the point the younger had made Jisoo shrugged "I guess you're right.... But Jennie's though.." Jisoo mumbled the last bit. "What's up with Jennie???" Rosie prodded cocking her head to the side a little.

"They be big" Jisoo said giggling playfully

"I guess so unnie, the funny thing is she doesn't even know what her boobs ARE" Rosie laughed Spurring Jisoo's own laughter on.

"Hhahaahahahahahahah, we have to keep those two as innocent as possible Ro, it's funny" the raven-haired joked laughing.

Finally calming down after a minute Rosie yawned and shuffled closer to her unnie like a small puppy ready to sleep against its mother for the night. "Unnie can we just hurry and shower and sleep for the night? I'm sleepy" she yawned again rubbing at her eyes with a closed fist. "Yeah, we really should" Jisoo nodded and they hopped in the shower quickly washing with the small struggle of the younger girl dozing off every now and again.

"Hey, Rosie Posie?" the older spoke gently as she helped her sister out of the shower and into a towel. "Hmm ne unnie?" the younger responded sleepily. "How about we go and sleep with Jennie and Lisa for the night, instead of just us?" Jisoo offered.

"shvvfduvre unnvssie" Rosie slurred out a sleepy 'sure unnie' and Jisoo made sure to quickly finish up and dress them both up. by the time they got walked into JenLisa's room, Rosie was half asleep mumbling random nonsense.

"Rosie make sure you don't pull Lisa away from Jennie alright? they'll both get upset" Jisoo instructed her sleepy sister who just slurred an 'ok' before letting Jisoo settle her next to her twin.

- Jennie - Lisa - Rosie - Jisoo -

I apologize for the short chapters recently, just don't like writing on my laptop that much as it's a little laggy and takes a minute for the words I type to load in so I have to stop every now and again to let them load. Anyway have a great day/night whatever it is for you and make sure to give your pets lots of snuggles and kisses