Overworked Pt.2

Jennie's POV

I woke up to faint coughing and sneezing. I looked around and Lisa was gone. I looked at my bedside table to check the time. 12:32am. *groan* I got up and walked to the bathroom and tried to open the door.

Huh, It's locked? I heard more coughing but it sounded more violent. Then some grunts and something hitting water. Is she throwing up? Wait- SHE THROWING UP. I knocked on the door hard, almost breaking it. "Lili? Baby open the door Lisa!!"

It was maybe another 3-5 minutes before the door opened slowly. Revealing a very pale-looking Lisa. My heart cracked at the sight. She looked down almost immediately and I gently pushed her out of the way and went into the bathroom. Closing the door behind me and slowly sitting her down on the floor.

"Lisa what happened?" I put my hand on her knee rubbing slightly and she just looked down. Her eyes were bloodshot probably from being up so early. "I just threw up Jennie unnie it's no big deal" her voice cracked slightly and I sighed. "It's okay. Come on let's get you back in bed baby"

I cleaned up her face and wiped her hands then picked her up and carried her out and onto bed. I covered her up and got into bed next to her.  She scooted closer to be and I layed her head on my chest. I kissed her hair and slowly rubbed up and down her back. I felt her relax and her breathing slowed.

Once I was sure she fell asleep I got up out of her grip and dampened a small wash cloth in cool water. I walked back over to her and wiped off her face and body again. I put the cloth next to me on my nightstand and got back into bed closing my eyes and falling into a much needed sleep again.

5:38 am

Lisa's POV

Fear that's all I can feel right now, I'm walking into what looks like my old house? I'm confused but fear is taking over all emotions right now.

My body was just moving. I wasn't controlling myself at all? I opened the door to see my mom. Holding a shoe waiting for me. I looked down and saw I was in my school uniform? I'm short again. Am I in elementary school or something??

Suddenly I felt something come in contact with my cheek. Tears welled up in my eyes as my mother started to shout hurtful words in my face, "useless" "stupid" "scumbag child" "waste of time" all of those words came out of her mouth like raging fire. I felt hot tears running down my face and I sobbed.

Suddenly my mom stepped back and she raised her right hand balled in a fist. And her left, with a hard shoe in it. "Which one first you little shit of a daughter" the word 'daughter' came out of her mouth like sour milk. I couldn't speak.

She threw both....

Jennie's POV

I shot up feeling something slap my stomach. I looked over hearing tussling and see Lisa sweating like hell and panting. She rolled around on the bed with an almost traumatised look on her face.

"Lisa! Lisa wake up!" I shook her almost just as violently as she threw her body around. Suddenly she shot up with a shout. She was sweating almost harder than before. I hugged her immediately. Running my fingers through her hair and down her back whispering soothing words to her.

She calmed down eventually and fell right back asleep. I wiped her again so her fever would stay down and went back to sleep with her in my arms for the 3rd time.

I honestly didn't care how early or late it was I was just glad she was ok.

This is a short one let me know if you want part 3 later yall have a good night/day and stay safe with the storms. Cuddle your pets they might be scared :) see you next update yall!