Disabilities (3)

No one's POV

Jisoo immediately ran into the room again in panic hearing Rosie shout,

"What happen what's wrong!?!?!!"

She panickedly asked looking at ROSÈ who had slight tears in her eyes.

"U-Unnie Lisa talked"

Rosie choked out.

"S-She said m-my name"

"She did?!?" Jisoo exclaimed, shock evident in her voice.

"Y-es unnie she said my name...it wasn't full or coherent or anything but she said it" Rosie sobbed

"You seem happy" Jisoo felt relieved that the twins were getting along although she definitely wasn't used to it

"Y-Yeah.." "I was nice to her for two seconds and suddenly she could speak..."

Jisoo took her hand and brought her back to where Jenlisa was playing together.

"And she said it so adorably to unnie"

Rosie continued to ramble until they got back to the two.

When they both looked up they laughed at Jenlisa, who were rolling around cluelessly trying to get dressed by themselves.

After helping the two get dressed Rosie explained why she'd shouted and ran out to Jennie who looked confused and shocked at the same time.

"Lili t-talk?"  Jennie asked Jisoo

"Yes JenJen Lili talked"

Rosie gave Jennie a gentle pat on the head and Jennie got up and crawled over to Lisa who was playing with blocked and pop toys.

Rosie stood and walked over to Lisa with Jisoo next. Rosie settled next to Lisa on the floor and tapped her should to get her attention.

"Lili baby do you think you could say Rosie again? You don't have to if you can't twinny"

Jennie gave her gummy smile wanting to hear since she wasn't focused last time.

Rosie patted Lisa's hair gently in encouragement to say her name again for the others.

"w-w-wos-w-wos-s-sie"

Lisa stuttered now more nervous with all 3 sisters staring at her.

"Good job Lili good job" Rosie said while clapping softly, letting Lisa know she'd done good while Jisoo just had her jaw on the floor in shock. Rosie was running Lisa's back while praising her big time,making lisa feel super proud.

"Lisa? twinny can Rosie have a huggy?"

Lisa tilted her head a little, she honestly just wasn't used to the way Rosie spoke in her accent and all.

"Come on Lili I wanna hug you baby"

Lisa looked over to Jennie for confirmation, but Jennie was just smiling big so lisa just went for the hug.

Jennie suddenly spoke up with a frown, "what about Nini?" She asked pointing to herself.

"Nini can have a hug to if she wants"
Jennie giggled happily abs quickly joined the twins in the hug. Rosie hugged them both tightly but still loosely enough to not hurt them. While Jisoo was smiling so much her face had started hurting. She finally felt like she'd accomplished something. She was tearing up at the sight of her baby sisters as this was all she'd ever wanted for them for their entire lives.