Day in life of a quirkless person

(What if Thanos but no Infinity Gauntlet?)

PRESENT TIME…

Musutafu, Japan

A teenager wearing a high school uniform that consisted of a black blazer with a white trim, a tan colored vest and a white dress shirt underneath. He wore a red tie as well as the same colored pants that matched his blazer along with brown dress shoes. The teenager walked amongst the crowd of people on the crowded sidewalk, carrying a suitcase with him while having an angsty expression on his face.

"I'm late. I'm late. I'm late. I'm late." the teenager repeatedly says. He rolled up his sleeve to reveal a watch on his left wrist, showing that the time was around 8:45. "I'm so late."

At that moment, he bumped into a random person as he was walking. "Watch it!" the person exclaimed in anger.

"Excuse me." the teen replies as he made his way through the crowd.

Eventually, he turned the corner where a school was located at the end of the street, prompting him to jog over to the building. He walked through the front doors of the school, bumping into another person along the way.

"Move it, buddy!" the person exclaimed angrily.

The teenager walked up to the front desk where a young woman was sitting in her chair, texting on her phone while not paying attention to the teen.

"Hi, I'm late for school." the teenager says in a hurry.

"ID." the staff member simply says.

The teenager reached into his pocket and pulled out his school ID; his school ID had the words, "Musutafu High School, Koru Yuki". The staff member waved her hand, signaling that it was alright for Yuki to head into the school.

Yuki, now age 16, had a pretty standard look as opposed to his childhood and pre-teen looks before. His hair had grown out to the point where he had bangs as his flat black hair slightly touched his neck. He still retained the jewel blue streak down the right side of his hair. Yuki walked down the empty hallway until he reached his classroom, where he slid open the door. Everyone in the class immediately turned to him, having arrived unexpectedly.

"Mr. Yuki, where have you been?" the teacher asks.

"I was late, sir." Yuki meekly replies.

"I know that. Why though?" the teacher sternly asks as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I was up late last night working at my job and I didn't get home until 1 A.M., sir. I was incredibly tired that I overslept." Yuki explained.

"Where are you working that requires you to stay late for that long?" his teacher asked.

"Omnitech, sir. I'm the intern of the CEO of the company." Yuki explains.

At that moment, the whole class erupted in laughter, obviously not believing in Yuki's story. "You?! An intern?! To the CEO of one of the most successful and famous companies in the world?! Yeah, right!" exclaimed a student.

"How can a Quirkless person like you ever be an intern to someone so famous like the CEO of Omnitech? Have you SEEN his Quirk?! He's able to manipulate technology!" another student exclaimed before laughing some more.

"Mr. Yuki, it's one thing to be late but it's another to lie about why you were late." his teacher sternly scolds.

"But, Mr. Togashi, I'm not lying. I have my Omnitech ID badge ri-"

"I don't want to hear another excuse out of you, Koru." Mr. Togashi interjects. "You have been missing school for most of the week now. You're always late, you're tired, you sleep in class, you don't pay attention. Now you're creating excuses from your wild imagination. If you keep this up, there will be consequences. Now take your seat immediately."