The birth of Frostbite

(First of all, thank you so much for the nice comments and inspiration and motivation for me to keep going. In all honesty, that's what's allowing me to go forward. I'm glad you guys are enjoying this story so far.

Another note: this chapter is inspired from a few scenes from The Amazing Spider-Man 2, mostly scenes with Electro in them.

Now, I'll admit Koru Yuki is a combination of several characters.

Jamie Foxx's Electro, which is the main inspiration, Spider-Man 3's Thomas Haden Church's Sandman, and Joaquin Phoenix's Joker.

Yuki takes some similarities to Electro as both were treated poorly by everyone in their life and eventually had a work accident that turned them into a super hall in.

Sandman is… well it's quite obvious in this chapter. You'll see.

And finally, Joaquin Phoenix since both Yuki and his Joker are about Man vs Society. In Joker's case, poor vs rich while in Yuki's case, Quirkless vs everyone else.

The major scene that takes place is also inspired by the Times Square scene from Amazing Spider-Man 2 so there will be similarities but I tried to add my own unique take on the scene and add some scenes I genuinely thought of.

Just wanted to tell you people that… Alright enjoy the chapter.

Oh, I gotta go see ya.

dflgjhfiughhhhh vvvvvvvvvvvvvuuhuhasdf

YOU MOTHERFU-)

Mr. Tawagoto was in his office the very next day, currently writing down some important documents. At that moment, a man wearing all black, black suit, black shirt, black pants, walked into his office with a file in his hands.

"Mr. Tawagoto." the man says.

"What is it, Suzaki?" he asks.

"There's been an accident down in the lab." Suzaki replies.

Mr. Tawagoto looked up but didn't move his head. "What?" he asks.

Suzaki merely placed the file he was holding on the desk, revealing several crime scene photos of the lab after the accident. "The demolecularization chamber has been destroyed sir." he explains.

"Who destroyed it?" Now Mr. Tawagoto was paying attention as he leaned forward.

"That's just it. It appears to be an accident." Suzaki replies.

"Then why are you here?" he asks.

Suzaki was silent for a brief moment before answering. "It's Yuchi," he says. "He's dead."

Now this was news to Mr. Tawagoto as he widened his eyes in slight surprise. "Excuse me?" he says.

"Yuchi's body was found underneath the snow, frozen solid. Completely disfigured. His face was messed up, his skin, everything about him was completely horrifying. He appeared to suffer a lot of trauma during the accident." Suzaki explained.

Mr. Tawagoto threw his pen on the desk as he sighed in annoyance before leaning in his chair. "That son of a bitch." he mumbled. "Worthless, Quirkless trash… Do the police know?"

"No. Not yet. Dr. Kurutta found the lab like it and called me." Suzaki says.

"If there's one thing about Yuchi that I do know is that he's a nobody. He's invisible." Mr. Tawagoto says as he pointed to Suzaki. "If word got out that there was another accident in the lab, we'll be ruined. We got lucky last time that the lead investigator dropped the scoop but if Yuchi's death comes out in public, there's no way we can come back from that."