14 minutes until disaster

(SPOILER/WARNING ALERT!

The following contains GRAPHIC CONTENT such as mass murder, terrorist acts, and other gruesome crimes and is not suitable to be read by viewers under the age 18! If you or someone you know is reading this has a weak heart, then please, by all means, GO READ SOMETHING ELSE.)

Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall

30 minutes until disaster…

A single black van was parked in the large parking lot of the mall, containing few members of the Z.E.A.L. organization along with their second in command: Akira "Nova" Hikari. Hikari sat in the passenger seat of the car with a laptop on her… well lap, as she was currently browsing the mall's security cameras that the organization managed to hack into. What was currently on the camera feed were several Omnitech inventions/technology displayed throughout the mall.

"Alpha and Bravo team are in their locations." says a masked Z.E.A.L. Soldier.

"Boreas is in position as well." Hikari says.

On the camera feed stood a single person with a hood over their head; the person suddenly looked up and stared directly at the camera, revealing themselves to be none other than Koru Yuki, aka Frostbite.

"It's a good thing that this mall is still open on Christmas Day." said a Z.E.A.L. Soldier.

"Well, it's technically open." a second Z.E.A.L. Soldier says. "The shops are closed but the rest of the mall is still operational because Omnitech is promoting themselves by displaying their recent works."

"Tch. Corporate bastards."

"Boreas will be inside the mall, where he'll be providing us intel on the situation." Hikari says.

"The world will soon know who we are and we will go down in history." a Z.E.A.L. Soldier says.

"Today, we show the world our true strengths. The road to our futures begins here and today." Hikari says from the passenger seat, smiling at the computer on her lap.

27 minutes until disaster…

Frostbite, in disguise, roamed around the mall as he examined the many displays of Omnitech's recent works. The current display he was looking at was a hologram of a schematic of some sort of glider like object titled the M.E.D.S., which stood for Medical Emergency Delivery System. Frostbite couldn't help but scowl at the schematic in front of him as he moved on to the next display.

The next display was of a new type of grenade; the description of the grenade read that it was a Quirk suppressing missile that would release a gas that would suppress one's quirk for about two hours while doing little to no harm to the outside body. Frostbite swiped his finger on the touch pad, revealing the release date that this type of gas grenade would be released to the public, which would be in about three months.

The snow villain in disguise rolled his eyes as he approached the next display, which was that of some sort of device that was powered through sound waves instead of batteries. Frostbite then walked over to the second display, where a bunch of people were in front of all having smiles on their faces. In front of them was a hologram of a stealth suit prototype that would make one completely invisible and hide their body temperature from infrared scanners. Omnitech was a company that had helped the world with new technology after all.

Frostbite walked away from the display before heading over to the fountain, where a fifth display was located. However, after he approached the display, he gasped as his eyes widened underneath his goggles. The display was currently a hologram and a schematic of the demolecularization chamber that turned Frostbite into who he was today, with a few major upgrades. Frostbite scowled and glared at the schematic as anger and rage got built up inside him.