Turn of events

(When I was little, I thought the lyrics for the Transformer theme song was, "Robots in the sky!" until someone in my primary school told me I was a fucking idiot and said that the actual lyrics were, "Robots in disguise!" to which I responded, "I never watched Transformers before." "Then why do you have an Optimus Prime T-Shirt?!" I looked down and noticed something was off, "THIS ISN'T MY SHIRT!"

And that's the story on how I realized I got kidnapped by a random family. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. Bye.

[just to clarify a few things, none of this is meant to be taken seriously. i don't even watch Transformers. the fuck? XD])

1 MONTH LATER…

Yuki's phone alarm went off, causing the teen the stir from his slumber on the couch. He quickly tapped the phone to turn off the alarm before he got up from his couch. He then proceeded to do his usual morning routines: check on his grandmother to see if she was alive, take a shower, eat breakfast, brush his teeth, and change his grandmother's breathing tube, all while he charged his phone in the living room. A month has passed since his ear accident, which managed to heal slightly. The top part of his ear was still torn off and managed to scar the edges as well.

Speaking of his phone, he walked back into the living room to grab his phone to call the nurse. "Hey, Yuma. You think you can arrive here a little early?... I have to be across town for a… business… meeting… I'm sorry. I don't like making you come early but who else is gonna take care of my grandmother while I pay for our living?... I'm leaving right now. When's the earliest you can come by?... Half hour. Alright. That's good. I'll be sure to tell my grandmama that… Alright. Drive s-... She hung up."

Yuki placed his phone back into his pocket as he walked over to his grandmother's room. "Hey, grandmama. I'm leaving." he says.

"Why are you going to work so early?" his grandmother asked.

"I'm taking a train across town to go to a business presentation." Yuki explained. "We're gonna present a high school class about our recent studies and developments to them."

"What time will Yuma be here?"

"Half hour."

"Can you get me my pills?"

Yuki stepped inside before taking a moment to think about his actions, before stepping back out in the hallway. "I'm sorry. I can't. I'm gonna be late. I love you." With that, he closed the door.

"Ugh. You don't care about me at all! I'm the one in the death bed here! Not you!" his grandmother shouted from inside her room.

Yuki grew a saddened expression. "I hate it when you think I don't love you." he whispers to himself.

Inside of a train, Yuki was shown grabbing onto a handle as the train moved around, causing him to bump into the many people inside the train. He had a tired expression on his face as he continued to bump into other people; at that very moment, the train stopped as the brakes could be heard screeching outside, indicating that his stop had arrived.

He simply sighed in sadness, alright hating the day ahead of him.

The school bell rang as many students walked inside the school building; over at the sidewalk behind the front gates, was Yuki, running amongst the crowd, pushing several people out of the way to get to his destination on time.

"Excuse me! Pardon me! Coming through! Out of the way!" he repeatedly shouted impatiently and nervously.

"Watch it, buddy!" yelled a random civilian.

Yuki continued to run along the wall where he saw the front gates slowly closing. "Nononononononononononono!" he repeatedly shouted as the front gates closed, right when he was mere inches away from stepping inside. "Noooooo!" He suddenly started banging on the gates. "Excuse me! Uh, i- is anyone there! I need to get inside!"