Chapter 7

A/N: Hello my loves, we crossed 1k reads🎉🎉🎉 and it's all thanks to you guys. Also thanks for my 82 followers, I hope all of you are enjoying my stories. I have been a little slow in updating this days, I am really sorry about that. Also lastly, I uploaded this chapter earlier by mistake and quickly unpublished it. So if you couldn't read it earlier then there is no issue from your end.

Love ya xx,
Ruchi💜

=============================

"Hello everyone, I am Min Yoongi. It's nice to meet you all".

Everyone just stared at him for a second.

'Even cap's friends are handsome', Jin thought but then mentally slapped himself for thinking that.

Then he came forward and extended his hand towards Yoongi.

"Hello I am Jin. We are so glad to have you on team", Yoongi showed his gummy smile and shook Jin's hand.

"Oh so you are Jin", Yoongi said while looking at Taehyung.

"Yeah?", Jin said awkwardly.

"Oh no actually I heard a lot about your work. It's nice to finally work with all of you", Yoongi said as Taehyung glared at him.

"It's nice to meet you too", others said cheerfully.

After Yoongi settled down, they were all sitting in the meeting room.

"Since everyone in my team is here I would like to assign a few tasks to each one of you. I would like Hoseok and Yoongi to lead the research team and background checks. Jungkook you come with me and Jin on the field team", Taehyung said.

Yoongi leaned near Hoseok and whispered, "is it always like this? I mean does he always choose Jin as his partner?". Hoseok blushed at Yoongi's sudden whispering but he slowly cleared his throat and nodded, "yeah it's always like that. See even you find it suspicious right?!". Yoongi smirked and nodded.

After the meeting, as Taehyung was going through some files Yoongi joined him.

"What do you wanna say? Just say it already", Taehyung said without looking up from his file.

"So Jin huh?".
"What about him?", Taehyung asked while finally looking up from the file.
"Are you really clueless or you are just acting?", Yoongi asked.
"I have no idea what you are talking about?", Taehyung said.
"You do realise that you treat Jin differently than the rest".
"No I don't. Jin just tend to annoy me more compared to others so I occasionally annoy him back", Taehyung replied.

"I heard you always keep him on field team with you", Yoongi said while smirking.

"Well that's because no matter how annoying he is, he still is really good at his job. That's why I keep him on field team", Taehyung replied while glaring at Yoongi.

"Now stop annoying me and find someone else to play", Taehyung said while leaving Yoongi standing there.

"We'll see how long you act like this", Yoongi smirked.

(Warning: Mention of suicide and murder)

Just then a phone near Jin rang, he picked it up.

"Alright got it, will be there soon", Jin said to the caller.

"Cap we got a suicide case", Jin said.

"Alright let's go and call the forensics", Taehyung said.

"On their way", Hoseok replied.

"Great start", Hoseok said while smiling at Yoongi. Yoongi smirked and followed them out.

Taehyung and Jin were in the car where Jin was sighing in annoyance.