chapter 1

An terrible accident happened years ago there the family of four got split apart. A truck rushed at the their car killing the father on the spot and the mother dies from blood loss in the hospital. The two sons Oliver and Alex were left alone. Oliver was only 11 years old and Alex was 17.

For the next 7 years Oliver was very stressed and depressed not talking about his anxiety that act up a lot.
Alex had been dating with Lulu for over three years and she has accepted and helped around with Oliver as he love to ageplay and it helps him relax a lot.

Oliver was a small boy being 5"3 which is wired or his age but he looks even more cuter his caramel brown hair with the ocean eyes.

It's was a normal day Oliver woke up in his bed with bars attached to the bed so he dosent roll over and fall. He woke up and opened his eyes slowly looking at the ceiling as he yawned cutely sitting up in his bed calling for his big brother as he had his bladder damage in the accident Alex converted him to wear dippers.

"baba!" Oliver called out for Alex, as he came into the room shortly after fully dressed "good morning Oli" he said smiling and picking him up.

"Gwwd mwrning baba" Oliver said hugging to his brother tightly only to get laid down and started to get him change. Oliver didn't mind it ad it was his brother who alway dose it, Alex's girlfriend also dose it but his still being shy if he's deep in headspace.

"Lulu making pancakes today with blueberry for you" Alex told his brother as he wipes down his brother's privates noticing a little rash forming on Oliver bottom. Alex looked in the drawer seeing they are out of the rash cream. He put a clean dipper on him and carried him downstairs.

"Good morning oli" Lulu said kissing his cheek as he giggles looking at her and said "mwrning! Lu" Oliver said.

"Go play ill finish breakfast and Alex will make your bottle" Lulu said going back to the kitchen only to get a nod from Oliver as he went to after being put down by Alex and he went after Lulu getting the bottle ready.

Alex looked at his girlfriend seeing the look "babe?" Alex asked. As she looked at him "im sorry I just want some time for each other" Lulu said to him sadly as it hurt her to say that too.

"I know but I can't leave and his too scared to find someone" Alex said not knowing that Oliver was standing in the door way hearing them speak. He came out of headspace and speaking up.

"Its find I'll look for a someone you wont need to take care of me ok?" Oliver asked looking at them as there surprised faces looks at Oliver standing there as he spoke softly.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Vote
And commend what you think
Thank you enjoy